It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
darkson31: want a assassins creed revelations code? it can be rigistered on steam but requires uplay that and there is no written exirasion date so im a bit unsure if it works. but still if it works the game is pretty fun but repetetive like all ac games.
FYI, this is only for GOG games, better post in this thread.
ok, thought you might use steam aswell as gog
high rated
darkson31: ok, thought you might use steam aswell as gog
Thank you for the kind offer, but I don't. If you still want to offer the game to the community, you can post in the thread I linked you too.

Happy Holidays!
low rated
bump
low rated
I Have a Request:
EMPIRE EARTH GOLD EDITION
MASTER OF MAGIC (I Heard it on the IE Magzine (Downloaded from the internet Archives) and the Dragonsphere disk (The Romzon disk).)
POPULOUS™
POPULOUS™ 2: TRIALS OF THE OLYMPIAN GODS
CALL TO POWER 2
GREAT BATTLES COLLECTOR'S EDITION
MASTER OF ORION 1+2
REPRISAL UNIVERSE
GOBLIIINS PACK
CREATURES: THE ALBIAN YEARS
DESCENT: FREESPACE BATTLE PACK
FREESPACE 2
MOUNT & BLADE
MOUNT & BLADE: WARBAND
and
MOUNT & BLADE: WITH FIRE & SWORD
That's my list. (And i know it's big.)
Happy New Year to everybody at GOG and people on this thread, thanks for y'all's generous giving!
Post edited December 31, 2014 by comradegarry
comradegarry: Happy New Year to everybody at GOG and people on this thread, thanks for y'all's generous giving!
And a Happy New Year to you too .
Still one copy of Witcher 2 lurking here, because it hasn't been used yet ...

PM if you want to have it.

edit:gone
Post edited January 04, 2015 by okeus
okeus: Still one copy of Witcher 2 lurking here, because it hasn't been used yet ...

I don't want it but do the keys they still work? I thought they expired after the 31st.
okeus: Still one copy of Witcher 2 lurking here, because it hasn't been used yet ...

comradegarry: I don't want it but do the keys they still work? I thought they expired after the 31st.
I believe some people were able to transfer their keys in a way to remove the expiration date altogether and produce a non-expiring code. Montcer9012 has a thread concerning this topic somewhere; I'll post it if I manage to find it.
I'd like SCREAMER, because of that unique Ridge Racer feeling. ;-)
comradegarry: ...
MasterPuffy: ...
How to manage expiring codes. Thanks to montcer9012.
Post edited January 03, 2015 by Dessimu
high rated
Actually, this trick was first discovered by BlackThorny back in Oct 9, 2014. We just don't go around the board advertising it, as there's a reason these promotional codes have an expiration date.
Post edited January 25, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: Actually, this trick was first discovered by BlackThorny back in Oct 9, 2014. We just don't go around the board advertising it, as there's a reason these promotional codes have an expiration date.
My apologies for bringing it up. I thought it might be useful for some users, but I realize now that it is something that does not need to be known, since the expiring code is meant to be a temporary deal and not to be used as what it's not.

comradegarry: I don't want it but do the keys they still work? I thought they expired after the 31st.
I didn't get one of those 20 digit ones in the first place, because something went wrong, so I think the support gave me an extra spare one after I asked which has only 8 digits ...