It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1337KittenFan: I'd appreciate it if anyone had a spare key for one of these games: Guild Wars 2, Crypt of the Necrodancer, or LEgend of Heroes Trails in the Sky. I'm also seeking Magic 2015 or 2014. Sucks these are all on sale either with Steam or Humble Bundle and no money to spare for em. Didn't get any for Xmas >> Anyways, Happy New Year & best of wishes to all! :)
Wrong thread .

This is the thread that you are looking for : http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread
low rated
1337KittenFan: I'd appreciate it if anyone had a spare key for one of these games: Guild Wars 2, Crypt of the Necrodancer, or LEgend of Heroes Trails in the Sky. I'm also seeking Magic 2015 or 2014. Sucks these are all on sale either with Steam or Humble Bundle and no money to spare for em. Didn't get any for Xmas >> Anyways, Happy New Year & best of wishes to all! :)
ne_zavarj: Wrong thread .

This is the thread that you are looking for : http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread
dang sorry for posting in the wrong thread. >< thanks for posting a link to the proper one.
Witcher 2 from the Fall Sale: XAB57D04B6910ED5G
Try it. I hope it did not expire.
Nyapon: Witcher 2 from the Fall Sale: XAB57D04B6910ED5G
Try it. I hope it did not expire.
Expires at the end of the year, so it's still good .
teshra must be back.
90% of request in the gifting threads are being downvoted.

Cute.
Just **needed** to thank Tarhiel for his amazing gift:

Wasteland 2

I can't believe it!!! This is another example of the greatness of this community and of the generosity of its members!

*** HAPPY HOLYDAYS ***
Crsldmc: Urban Chaos
gonna sort this for you now - check yer inbox shortly.

Merry Poo Ear!

*flings... stuff!
Crsldmc: Urban Chaos
Sachys: gonna sort this for you now - check yer inbox shortly.

Merry Poo Ear!

*flings... stuff!
*Dodges to no success

Thanks!... errr.. shittt..... you bastard the smell will go but the stain will stay!!

Should've known such a gift would come with some extra on the house!!
low rated
Crsldmc: Should've known such a gift would come with some extra on the house!!
Thats what YER MAM said!
low rated
My wishlist:
Akalabeth:World of Doom
Lure of the Temptress
Tyrian 2000
Dragonsphere

Contact me at: tehdev1l666@trololo.com
And have a happy 2015!
Post edited December 27, 2014 by l0rdtr3k
l0rdtr3k: My wishlist:
Akalabeth:World of Doom
Lure of the Temptress
Tyrian 2000
Dragonsphere

Contact me at: tehdev1l666@trololo.com
And have a happy 2015!
Dragonspere and Akalabeth are free...
Actually they all are . can't you just get it right now on GOG store page?

Oh I just realized how stupid I am by taking your post seriously lol. Ignore me while I sit in shame GOG community.
Post edited December 27, 2014 by saith32
low rated
It's a joke post.I'm just messing with the guys here.
saith32: Dragonspere and Akalabeth are free...
l0rdtr3k: It's a joke post.I'm just messing with the guys here.
saith32: Dragonspere and Akalabeth are free...
l0rdtr3k:
I caught on lol. Please ignore my stupidity.
low rated
No worries m8.
saith32: I caught on lol. Please ignore my stupidity.
low rated
Anyone have any awful games (besides Daikatana) that they want to get rid of? Look no further! I'll happily accept. :P

Disclaimer: It's intended as a joke. The true message was as follows: I wish you all a happy new year and I hope everyone got what they wanted for the holidays! To all of the wonderful members of the community, thanks for making it a great year!