It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's done.
Post edited January 05, 2015 by m4g1o
The Witcher 2 XA498644409F35ABG
The Gamers Director Cut 7A4BE7641158BA48G
innerring: The Witcher 2 XA498644409F35ABG
The Gamers Director Cut 7A4BE7641158BA48G
Grabbed The Witcher 2, thanks a lot dude!
low rated
If anyone could throw me any of the legacy of Kain games that would be awesome! They are pretty cheap right now and I always wanted to try that series.
Got 1 key for Age of Wonders 1 that was given out during the Winter Sale, pm me if you want it.
low rated
Indeed one of the gaming wonders of my early gaming life while in the good ol' kid days was Urban Chaos for the PS1, I loved the open map gameplay, the features the game had like halting criminals and law abiding citizens alike, driving cars and a really challenging combat system (atleast for me back in the day), in combination with all that the setting was grim and dark-like, giving me chills at times, the music? Superb, being able to climb almost anything was a huge thing aswell, I gotta say folks, this game had it all before GTA III, pre-2000 gem without a doubt!

I just noticed it is on sale and while I'd like to treat myself and get it (since it's dirt cheap) sadly I can't, spent what I had left in USD on gifts for my parents and brothers, getting the currency down here it's quite a hassle due to exchange control and things I'd feel better not explaining, so if anybody hasn't spent his gaming budget yet and would like to take me back to those beautiful days were everything was just wonderful I'd dead honest appreciate such a gesture, happy holidays everybody and thank you for reading this text-wall!

RUM!

EDIT: some typos, not native to english :)
Post edited December 26, 2014 by Crsldmc
The Witcher 2: Redeemed by a ninja
Post edited December 29, 2014 by Nudiustertian
low rated
...Does anyone have a copy of Banished lying around?
Crsldmc:
Might manage that for you tomorrow mate - a trip to the bank is required first.
Crsldmc:
Sachys: Might manage that for you tomorrow mate - a trip to the bank is required first.
Was out mate, thanks a lot for this I'd really appreciate it!
My birthday is this Sunday. I am hoping that a kind soul will gift me:

THE WITCHER ADVENTURE GAME

Thanks for reading and enjoy the holidays!

EDIT: My sincere thanks to DarmpSquib for his generosity. Bless you, sir!
Post edited December 28, 2014 by Tw2Brick
low rated
Sachys: Might manage that for you tomorrow mate - a trip to the bank is required first.
Crsldmc: Was out mate, thanks a lot for this I'd really appreciate it!
so does...

YER MAM!

;D
low rated
If anyone is felling generous would like to have deus ex goty from the square enix promo.
low rated
Crsldmc: Was out mate, thanks a lot for this I'd really appreciate it!
Sachys: so does...

YER MAM!

;D
But not as better as...

YER MAM!

:]
low rated
I'd appreciate it if anyone had a spare key for one of these games: Guild Wars 2, Crypt of the Necrodancer, or LEgend of Heroes Trails in the Sky. I'm also seeking Magic 2015 or 2014. Sucks these are all on sale either with Steam or Humble Bundle and no money to spare for em. Didn't get any for Xmas >> Anyways, Happy New Year & best of wishes to all! :)