It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Here.
Post edited February 02, 2015 by NameGoo
If anyone is interested in the witcher 2 send me a pm.
low rated
Sudeki if anyone is generous.
Nevermind
Post edited December 19, 2014 by zaine-h
I still have an extra copy of The Witcher 2, PM me if you want it!
high rated
Elmofongo: Sudeki if anyone is generous.
Done, check PM.
low rated
Would love to watch Pixel Poetry if anyone can spare the $6
Elmofongo: Sudeki if anyone is generous.
DampSquib: Done, check PM.
You been getting a few peoples wishes. Wanted to say thats awesome of you. Here's a +1!
saith32: You been getting a few peoples wishes. Wanted to say thats awesome of you. Here's a +1!
Oh, DampSquib has been doing this for a while.
I don't see him online all the time but he appears every now and then and discretely makes your day.
Yep, DampSquib is an awesome ninja gifter :)
high rated
Ki11s0n3: Would love to watch Pixel Poetry if anyone can spare the $6
Done, check PM

DampSquib: Done, check PM.
saith32: You been getting a few peoples wishes. Wanted to say thats awesome of you. Here's a +1!
madth3: Oh, DampSquib has been doing this for a while.
I don't see him online all the time but he appears every now and then and discretely makes your day.
trentonlf: Yep, DampSquib is an awesome ninja gifter :)
Thanks for the kind words guys, much appreciated :)
Bless and hope you all have a good christmas, tc.

ahhh i quoted my self....mmmmm :P
Post edited December 19, 2014 by DampSquib
I have some gift codes that I haven't given away yet. I'm not sure on the etiquette since I don't participate in the forums too much, but the gift codes are for: Age of Wonders and Dungeon Keeper. I also have an expiring gift code for The Witcher 2 from the Fall giveaway, but I'm not sure if it works or not since it shows up only my email account and not in my GOG account. Let me know if you're interested in any of these.
low rated
Now that Nordic games are back and on big sale, I'm throwing a Neighbours From Hell Compilation coin in the wishing well.

Thank you, helpo1!
Post edited December 21, 2014 by BranjoHello
low rated
I know that it is so expensive now, but if someone have a spare copy of Outlast, I would really appreciate it.
Jasioar: I have some gift codes that I haven't given away yet. I'm not sure on the etiquette since I don't participate in the forums too much, but the gift codes are for: Age of Wonders and Dungeon Keeper. I also have an expiring gift code for The Witcher 2 from the Fall giveaway, but I'm not sure if it works or not since it shows up only my email account and not in my GOG account. Let me know if you're interested in any of these.
Try to post about them here