It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Okay. :( But, it's a gifting thread!
cyberchief.979: Well, uh, those are, uh... different! They're all, uh, trusted members. And you have -18 rep! YAY! Found an excuse for why you can't ask for games in a gifting thread!
Yes, such a behavior is also very annoying. You are trying your best to convince us how miserable you are and that perhaps we should console you with a free game... Dude, it's not about rep, it''s a number. It's about your behavior. So far you do only two things: ask for free games and create threads about yourself where you whine a lot. It's just annoying, do you expect anyone to gift games for a very annoying person? Change your attitude already and stop whining!
low rated
cyberchief.979: Well, uh, those are, uh... different! They're all, uh, trusted members. And you have -18 rep! YAY! Found an excuse for why you can't ask for games in a gifting thread!
Ghorpm: Yes, such a behavior is also very annoying. You are trying your best to convince us how miserable you are and that perhaps we should console you with a free game... Dude, it's not about rep, it''s a number. It's about your behavior. So far you do only two things: ask for free games and create threads about yourself where you whine a lot. It's just annoying, do you expect anyone to gift games for a very annoying person? Change your attitude already and stop whining!
OKAY! I GET IT! JESUS!
Ghorpm: Yes, such a behavior is also very annoying. You are trying your best to convince us how miserable you are and that perhaps we should console you with a free game... Dude, it's not about rep, it''s a number. It's about your behavior. So far you do only two things: ask for free games and create threads about yourself where you whine a lot. It's just annoying, do you expect anyone to gift games for a very annoying person? Change your attitude already and stop whining!
cyberchief.979: OKAY! I GET IT! JESUS!
Calm down. The problem is that everything I've written above was already told to you many times before and you hasn't changed one bit so it's really difficult to say if you really get something or not. So far you left a very bed impression so some people may still react badly to whatever you write (I see that you posts are getting downvoted again). Well, there is nothing you cannot fix but it will take some time. Just relax, be helpful and good luck! :)
Ignore function where are you?
tionerc: Ignore function where are you?
Everyone ignores it! >.>
Well said. Just reading and enjoying and participating is enough to garner rep. Myself it is fun to watch it grow unexpectedly but not my main reason for being here. Heck I didn't even participate in the forums until 2 years after I joined and am having fun with it. I have even been able to really participate and help out on occasion.
low rated
I tried ro bump my post, but I failed, so nevermind.
Post edited December 09, 2014 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Bumping my post [url=]16398[/url]
That's not how you do it :P

The url is:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post16398

Edit: Also, if you want alternate text to be displayed (instead of the linked url itself) just use an [url] block.

Edit2: Like this: [ url=the_url_of_your_post]The text you want to be displayed[/url]
Note that I put a space after the first bracket, you have to remove that.
Post edited December 09, 2014 by Ungunbu
While i played first game it was nothing like FC3, more like Vivisector the Beast Within so if you either think that Far Cry 2 Fortune Edition is underrated game or have no patience to it but bought anyway I will gladly take it from you as part of my own experiment with origins of Dunia Engine. ;-)
Nvm, gifted by Dischord.
Post edited December 09, 2014 by HenitoKisou
high rated
HenitoKisou: While i played first game it was nothing like FC3, more like Vivisector the Beast Within so if you either think that Far Cry 2 Fortune Edition is underrated game or have no patience to it but bought anyway I will gladly take it from you as part of my own experiment with origins of Dunia Engine. ;-)
Give me a minute or 2, then please check PM!
HenitoKisou: While i played first game it was nothing like FC3, more like Vivisector the Beast Within so if you either think that Far Cry 2 Fortune Edition is underrated game or have no patience to it but bought anyway I will gladly take it from you as part of my own experiment with origins of Dunia Engine. ;-)
Dischord: Give me a minute or 2, then please check PM!
Well this is one of these least favourite games for fans of first part but I found FC3/FC4 gameplay far superior to the FC1 one and this is part that started it, also it has proper subtitles which was problematic to patch out, cinematic versions of the games are the best. ;-)
HenitoKisou: Well this is one of these least favourite games for fans of first part but I found FC3/FC4 gameplay far superior to the FC1 one and this is part that started it, also it has proper subtitles which was problematic to patch out, cinematic versions of the games are the best. ;-)
You know far more about it than I do, and I just hope it works out ok for you!
Are you talking with yourself ? 0_0
ne_zavarj: Are you talking with yourself ? 0_0
thats just an multiple user account, the opposite of an multiple account user
high rated
MoonGoddess: I've bought you a copy of it. Check your PM :)
If anyone is feeling generous I would LOVE Sid Meier's pack
One good turn deserves another.