It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

clisair: I haven't seen a community like this since the very early days of the net. A group of gamers that are willing to help one another just to have some more fun.

BTW, the gfx attached is of my own design.
okeus: I'm beginnig to feel homely ...

BTW, nice design! ;)
Thanks. It is actually available on products from redbubble and cafepress
low rated
I've heard so much about Kings Quest, I'd love it if someone could gift me Kings Quest 4,5,6, it'd be much appreciated.
Would greatly appreciate if someone gifted me Wizardry 8 while it's available for as little as $2. Don't want to have to buy Grimrock again in the process (eg. I'd have to pay more than $2 to get it for $2)!
Post edited December 08, 2014 by johnki
Bumping this since the Daedalic Adventures bundle is for sale once again.

Thank you.
low rated
For those who buy the Loads of Larry love bundle if you don´t want the Magna cum laude key, can i have it, please? I would be very thakfull.
high rated
seikus: For those who buy the Loads of Larry love bundle if you don´t want the Magna cum laude key, can i have it, please? I would be very thakfull.
I've bought you a copy of it. Check your PM :)
If anyone is feeling generous I would LOVE Sid Meier's pack or the Daedalic Adventure pack.
Post edited December 08, 2014 by MoonGoddess
low rated
seikus: For those who buy the Loads of Larry love bundle if you don´t want the Magna cum laude key, can i have it, please? I would be very thakfull.
MoonGoddess: I've bought you a copy of it. Check your PM :)
If anyone is feeling generous I would LOVE Sid Meier's pack or the Daedalic Adventure pack.
Great job my friend! :)
MoonGoddess: If anyone is feeling generous I would LOVE Sid Meier's pack or the Daedalic Adventure pack.
I only want Memoria from the Daedalic Adventures bundle. If you decide to buy it for yourself and you already own that game I can send you the €2.99 to you via PayPal or buy a game of the same value. PM me if interested.
Post edited December 08, 2014 by Ungunbu
low rated
MoonGoddess: I've bought you a copy of it. Check your PM :)
Thank you so much!
low rated
If anyone is feeling generous, i'd like Trine 2, thank you!
high rated
cyberchief.979: If anyone is feeling generous, i'd like Trine 2, thank you!
10 days ago you apologized and said that you wouldn't beg for games... Dude, I've told you already - it's unbelievable how annoying you can be. Maybe it's good time to actually listen to all those advices this community gave you and change your behavior?
low rated
Okay. :( But, it's a gifting thread!
low rated

Okay. :( But, it's a gifting thread!
Well, uh, those are, uh... different! They're all, uh, trusted members. And you have -18 rep! YAY! Found an excuse for why you can't ask for games in a gifting thread!
high rated
cyberchief.979: Okay. :( But, it's a gifting thread!
Yes, it's a very generous community but it would be nice to earn some respect before asking for free games, don't you think? Your attitude at the moment is "take what you can, give nothing back". You can't buy games for yourself and others - I understand that and that's not a problem, you can still give something to us: just start participating in various discussions, share your opinions, perhaps help others with their game-related problems (see games specific forums for that). In this way you will help to make this community a better place. So please take your time, participate in various discussions and only after that (and I don't mean one week but several months!) you can start asking for games but with moderation! I'm sure somebody will get you something if he/she sees you are a valuable member of this community. At the moment you seem to be a leecher. So do change your behavior and we will change our opinions about you.
low rated
cyberchief.979: Okay. :( But, it's a gifting thread!
Ghorpm: Yes, it's a very generous community but it would be nice to earn some respect before asking for free games, don't you think? Your attitude at the moment is "take what you can, give nothing back". You can't buy games for yourself and others - I understand that and that's not a problem, you can still give something to us: just start participating in various discussions, share your opinions, perhaps help others with their game-related problems (see games specific forums for that). In this way you will help to make this community a better place. So please take your time, participate in various discussions and only after that (and I don't mean one week but several months!) you can start asking for games but with moderation! I'm sure somebody will get you something if he/she sees you are a valuable member of this community. At the moment you seem to be a leecher. So do change your behavior and we will change our opinions about you.
Thank you! I will try and help others.