It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

benderz: Hi there !
Children of the Nile Complete
helpo1: Since I heard a lot about this one from a friend of mine, I dared to take it. Thank you (and, of course, +1 is flying your way)! :)
You're welcome ! :-)
Hello! I would be grateful if anyone would gift any of these games:
-Shovel Knight
-Lovely Planet
-The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
-Gods Will Be Watching
Post edited December 07, 2014 by SoulReaper2580
If anyone feels generous I'd love to play Hatoful Boyfriend
If anyone have The Witcher Adventure Game or Pier Solar and the Great Architects to give, I'll be pleased.
Post edited December 07, 2014 by ryise
okeus: Darn!

I was too late for a free copy of Age of Wonders ... :(
I would really love to give it to you, but it got delivered instantly to my library after I clicked the button to get it, there is no code to reddeem.
high rated

Check your PM .
low rated
I would really love if somebody feel generous to gift me any of these.

-Outlast
- Don't Starve
- Democracy 3
or
-Rollercoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum

Any of these would make me happy :) and this would be my only christmas present.
Post edited December 07, 2014 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
I'm after Memoria from the current Daedalic Adventures bundle. If anyone buys the pack and already owns that title I'd be extremely grateful if he/she would consider gifting it to me.
I'll be more than glad to repay the generous gifter with a game he/she desires next weekend, when a payment I'm awaiting arrives to my bank account and I transfer part of it to PayPal.

Thank you very much for your help.

Cheers!
Post edited December 07, 2014 by Ungunbu

XxXSprayvWarXxX: I would really love to give it to you, but it got delivered instantly to my library after I clicked the button to get it, there is no code to reddeem.
Never mind, because ...

ne_zavarj

Thank you very much! What a relief! :D
(I've been notified early enough but i had to work all day saturday and missed it ...)

ne_zavarj: Check your PM .
Post edited December 07, 2014 by okeus
You're welcome .
by the way: I'm really starting to like this generous community you're awesome!
XxXSprayvWarXxX: I would really love to give it to you, but it got delivered instantly to my library after I clicked the button to get it, there is no code to reddeem.
okeus: Never mind, because ...

ne_zavarj

Thank you very much! What a relief! :D
(I've been notified early enough but i had to work all day saturday and missed it ...)
ne_zavarj: Check your PM .
okeus:
I am so happy that ne_zavarj could help you!
okeus: by the way: I'm really starting to like this generous community you're awesome!
Welcome to GOG! my friend! :)
Post edited December 07, 2014 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
okeus: by the way: I'm really starting to like this generous community you're awesome!
I haven't seen a community like this since the very early days of the net. A group of gamers that are willing to help one another just to have some more fun.

BTW, the gfx attached is of my own design.
Attachments:
clisair: I haven't seen a community like this since the very early days of the net. A group of gamers that are willing to help one another just to have some more fun.

BTW, the gfx attached is of my own design.
I'm beginnig to feel homely ...

BTW, nice design! ;)
There is only one game on my wish list and that's "Shovel Knight". To the person who'd give me a copy of this game, I thank you first of all and you sir / ma'am have made me genuinely happy. It's December 2014 and I wish you a Merry Christmas, whoever is reading this.