It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bigs:
Seriously mate, you saw what happened with ninja thread due to open codes, can you please stop now?

(Genuine question too)
If anyone has an extra copy of Agarest CE I'd like to check it out, thanks.
I have a -75% GOG code for Shadowrun Returns to offer (expiration date : December 10th).
In case you can't wait the repeat of the flash sale, just reply to have it !
I have a few spare freebies to pass on:

The Gamers - Director's Cut (Movie) (GOG) (4 copies)
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (GOG) (3 copies)

Just ask if you want one of them (or both). Only for your personal use, not for trading or re-gifting.
Maybe someone could help me get Long live the queen, please? I wanted to get it in the last sale, but i just saw it once with discount. Later i knew my credit card was exceded.
BreathingMeat: I am drunk and just bought Planescape Torment again. I keep doing this. Who wants it?
Can I get it please?
[url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Ne_zavarj]birthday wishlist bump[/url]
BreathingMeat: I am drunk and just bought Planescape Torment again. I keep doing this. Who wants it?
Karwelas: Can I get it please?
Yes! Sent you a PM.
Karwelas: Can I get it please?
BreathingMeat: Yes! Sent you a PM.
Thanks you, chef! I hope you will found your way to the Cage soon once more!
Edit: This post is removed because of community controversy regarding a wishlist directed to my real life friend instead of my own. Lesson learned in subsequent posts. Sorry for any inconvenience or annoyance!

Edit 2: Seriously, I am a human being very new to the forums, but ridiculously downrating an honest mistake even after apologizing seems really hurtful. (and it especially stings since I am a new user on the forums that wants to enjoy the community in ALL of its aspects) I removed it because I didn't want others to get the wrong idea that I was insistent on asking for gifts for another despite any uneasiness it may have caused. If you have any personal issues, please PM me so we can work it out.
Post edited December 06, 2014 by shadowrgog
shadowrgog: So yeah, if you want to gift him any of these games just let me know and I’ll sort it out accordingly. Thanks.
No disrespect but this sounds a little sketchy..
Why doesn't your friend make an account and write here him/herself?
It would be a lot easier than to let you know to "sort it out accordingly".

Nothing against you, and I'm not sure if others have done this before.. (someone correct me),
We've just had a lot of people scamming lately and I'd hate to see someone be tricked.
Again, no disrespect if otherwise.

- Tim
Post edited December 06, 2014 by TimTom92
shadowrgog: So yeah, if you want to gift him any of these games just let me know and I’ll sort it out accordingly. Thanks.
TimTom92: No disrespect but this sounds a little sketchy..
Why doesn't your friend make an account and write here him/herself?
It would be a lot easier than to let you know to "sort it out accordingly".

Nothing against you, and I'm not sure if others have done this before.. (someone correct me),
We've just had a lot of people scamming lately and I'd hate to see someone be tricked.
Again, no disrespect if otherwise.

- Tim
Sure thing, I bet it does sound sketchy, so let me clear up a few things. As I said earlier, I participated in a lot of giveaways, so thus far I have plenty on my plate to try (if you do a background check (sounds police like but whatever) you'll see exactly who gifted stuff to me personally and my gratitude for it). My friend however, is not a forum user so most would think that if his first or only post was here, it'd be weird or leeching or whatever. I was like him too (not using forums), but I opened up to this forum I believe a week ago and like the community thus far so I post semi-regularly when I see a topic I like. He does have a gog account but is more comfortable with steam (though I do not think he uses the steam forums much either unless it needed for bug help or something), while I am sort of the opposite (due to my low rig, I like gog drm free service, takes a bit of ram to run clients like steam). Anyway, consider this as an "I'm in for" sort of post. He trusts my way of handling gift codes (since I can literally go to his house within 15 maybe 10 min tops if things need to get personal) so that is why I am choosing to as you quoted "sort it out accordingly". I would not, want others to feel obligated to hand me codes straight out, it's completely optional which is why I posted in this thread. Those in the gift giving mood hopefully will see this post as an opportunity to give to someone who cares about playing the games I mentioned. I do not want those games to try myself (as the bold text should infer), but my real life friend does. In terms of code sorting, Pm me or if one really wants it public, I guess a forum post is ok maybe (though it is much safer through PM from my experience). This is no scam nor is it obligatory, it is more of an opportunity. One wants more justification as to why he wants those games besides my brief version, PM me and we can work it out (since I would then more than likely have to call or e-mail him for more details). Best thing to do though, is if you aren't comfortable with me being in for someone, don't do it, since it's optional. Again I repeat, this is not a scam. If you feel so despite this post or further clarification, I won't really don't know what to say. It's like asking me to prove a friend exists by only using personal info, which is not the point of my original post. If, for some unknown reason, this stirs up controversy, then I'll remove it asap since that'll give me an idea that next time I shouldn't ask for any of my friends wishes in the future and leave it up to them to do it despite them being uncomfortable or something.

Edit: Fixed a major typo that I missed for sometime.
Post edited December 08, 2014 by shadowrgog
shadowrgog: shouldn't ask for any of my friends wishes in the future and leave it up to them to do it despite them being uncomfortable or something.
I appreciate such a long response but my problem is (and I hate to feel like i'm picking on someone),
Its more of the fact that I'm not sure if you should have codes and share them with other people.
Its a site that relies on trust and that one person uses one code for him/herself (again please
someone correct me if I'm wrong).

I'd think if your friend wanted the game he would have made an account here, regardless if he is new or not.
Once people become a regular here, people will usually gift regardless of you "rep", it just helps some when
determining how long someone has been active, really. Your friend shouldn't be hesitant to join because he
may or may not (from my understanding) get the game he/she wants and/or right away.
I was gifted by a nice user here a few days after I first joined the forums if thats any indication.

Just my two cents,

- Tim
Post edited December 06, 2014 by TimTom92
shadowrgog: shouldn't ask for any of my friends wishes in the future and leave it up to them to do it despite them being uncomfortable or something.
TimTom92: I appreciate such a long response but my problem is (and I hate to feel like i'm picking on someone),
Its more of the fact that I'm not sure if you should have codes and share them with other people.
Its a site that relies on trust and that one person uses one code for him/herself (again please

I'd think if your friend wanted the game he would have made an account here, regardless if he is new or not.
Once people become a regular here, people will usually gift regardless of you "rep", it just helps some when
determining how long someone has been active, really. Your friend shouldn't be hesitant to join because he
may or may not (from my understanding) get the game he/she wants and/or right away.

Just my two cents,

- Tim
I appreciate the reply. By my post, I am definitely acting as the middle man, which is why it's a bit uneasy for some like yourself. I consider gift giving as an opportunity to expose others to games they wish to have some day or simply wish to try and I'd rather not force my friend to have to go through hoops that others feel they have to go through like forum participation or rep. This is, from understanding, simply a gift giving thread and different individuals have different standards as to what makes a person "worthy" of a gift. Your standards seem to imply that the person must ask for it themself and have forum participation to some degree. As stated earlier, he isn't the forum type, so the latter is mostly out. As for the former, I talk to him on pretty much a bi weekly or even tri weekly basis and I assure you it would go directly to him 100%. I wouldn't be sharing a code, it would be giving the code to the right person so ONLY that individual uses it. In some strange way, he is asking for it himself through me, since those reasons I mentioned (for each game) are not mine but his and his alone. To reiterate, if one is uncomfortable with this exchange, simply don't do it since it's optional. I am not asking for games, I am simply letting people aware that if one wants to gift someone those particular games, there is someone out there I know 100% would play and give it the respect it deserves. My mind is literally torn asunder trying to defend this so I am just going to leave it here for now and take a break. Have any personal concerns please PM me, so we don't spam this thread with even further clarification unless it's absolutely needed for some reason.
TimTom92: I appreciate such a long response but my problem is (and I hate to feel like i'm picking on someone),

Just my two cents,

- Tim
shadowrgog: I appreciate the reply. By my post, I am definitely acting as the middle man, which is why it's a bit uneasy for some like yourself. I consider gift giving as an opportunity to expose others to games they wish to have some day or simply wish to try and I'd rather not force my friend to have to go through hoops that others feel they have to go through like forum participation or rep. This is, from understanding, simply a gift giving thread and different individuals have different standards as to what makes a person "worthy" of a gift. Your standards seem to imply that the person must ask for it themself and have forum participation to some degree. As stated earlier, he isn't the forum type, so the latter is mostly out. As for the former, I talk to him on pretty much a bi weekly or even tri weekly basis and I assure you it would go directly to him 100%. I wouldn't be sharing a code, it would be giving the code to the right person so ONLY that individual uses it. In some strange way, he is asking for it himself through me, since those reasons I mentioned (for each game) are not mine but his and his alone. To reiterate, if one is uncomfortable with this exchange, simply don't do it since it's optional. I am not asking for games, I am simply letting people aware that if one wants to gift someone those particular games, there is someone out there I know 100% would play and give it the respect it deserves. My mind is literally torn asunder trying to defend this so I am just going to leave it here for now and take a break. Have any personal concerns please PM me, so we don't spam this thread with even further clarification unless it's absolutely needed for some reason.
Your "friend" should post if they want the game. Anyone who passes a gift to you on their behalf is likely an idiot.