It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If someone wants or missed the movie The Gamers : DC, just reply to this message.

Rep: 25 minimum
low rated
If anyone is feeling generous would like to have

Unreal gold'

Unreal tournament goty,

Unreal 2,

And. Unreal tournament 2004. From the unreal bundle
MaxFulvus: If someone wants or missed the movie The Gamers : DC, just reply to this message.

Rep: 25 minimum
Not enough rep but wanted to ask if anyone liked it?
saith32: Not enough rep but wanted to ask if anyone liked it?
I was actually surprised in a good way. For some unknown, mystical reason I found the movie hilarious and now I want to see more of The Gamers movies.
low rated
Hello and happy holidays-anyone has Tomb Raider games-I spent money on other stuff-not on games-but I spent it so I can survive another day-don't have much money.I hope my boss will give me some bonus for Christmas so I can buy some games on GOG-but I miss Tomb Raider-would love to play it immediately-but can't do that-currently only have 200 dollars to survive until december the 15th.I will not push this request ever-happy holidays everyone
high rated
Tarhiel: Hello fellow GOGers,

Is there anybody who would be willing to gift Theme Hospital?

I´d be really glad :)
Done, with random extras....if you have/don't want them, feel free to pass the code onto another.
Or leave them, check pm & enjoy :D
saith32: Not enough rep but wanted to ask if anyone liked it?
Dessimu: I was actually surprised in a good way. For some unknown, mystical reason I found the movie hilarious and now I want to see more of The Gamers movies.
all the Gamers movies are great, I recall they were free at the beginning, now seems they are for some while mostly not that anymore
Please, anyone who feels like gifting, I'd love to try Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire.

Thanks! ^_^

EDIT: Thanks DampSquib for the gifts! :D Incredibly awesome of you! ^_^
Post edited November 30, 2014 by Falci
If someone here is in good mood, I would like Two Worlds.
Tarhiel: Hello fellow GOGers,

Is there anybody who would be willing to gift Theme Hospital?

I´d be really glad :)
DampSquib: Done, with random extras....if you have/don't want them, feel free to pass the code onto another.
Thank you DampSquib!
high rated
DampSquib: Done, with random extras....if you have/don't want them, feel free to pass the code onto another.
Tarhiel: Thank you DampSquib!
Very welcome :)

Falci: Please, anyone who feels like gifting, I'd love to try Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire.

Thanks! ^_^
Done, code in PM...with a extra.
If you have it or don't want it please pass the code onto another.
Or leave it ...... Enjoy :)
low rated
If anyone has an extra copy of King of Dragon Pass and are feeling charitable, i will take it ... please don't buy just to gift it, but if you have an extra one somehow, i would be grateful

Thanks
piapancudo: If anyone has an extra copy of King of Dragon Pass and are feeling charitable, i will take it ... please don't buy just to gift it, but if you have an extra one somehow, i would be grateful

Thanks
Wish I could help you if you get it though, make a thread about it later and tell me how it is. I have looked at it myself. I hope you get it!
piapancudo: If anyone has an extra copy of King of Dragon Pass and are feeling charitable, i will take it ... please don't buy just to gift it, but if you have an extra one somehow, i would be grateful

Thanks
saith32: Wish I could help you if you get it though, make a thread about it later and tell me how it is. I have looked at it myself. I hope you get it!
Thanks man, will do

I actually discovered it only cause was looking on the forums here and someone was giving it away, so i looked it up and sounded like the type of game i like, similar to colonization and civilization ... maybe next time its on sale i'll get it
Any chance some one could gift me scared 2 gold please . I know its a long shot since its not on sale sadly. Really bored and could use something to pass time.

Thank you