It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: All of those games were given for free at some time, as promotion. Someone might still have a key available.
(I have a couple, but not for Assassin's Creed and not for cyberchief, just claryifying)
Blake Stone: Planet Strike ?
cyberchief.979: Would be nice to have all of them, but i want Assassin's Creed. And i'm sorry, OKAY??? :'(
Come on, everyone, give him a break, I'm sure he's learned his lesson!
And you, chief, are not only sorry for your post but also for stealing games, right? Right.
If you wanna gain some rep, go to forums of games you know well and help people there who have trouble. Most people here are more willing to help those who have helped others...
low rated
cyberchief.979: Would be nice to have all of them, but i want Assassin's Creed. And i'm sorry, OKAY??? :'(
jdsgn: Come on, everyone, give him a break, I'm sure he's learned his lesson!
And you, chief, are not only sorry for your post but also for stealing games, right? Right.
If you wanna gain some rep, go to forums of games you know well and help people there who have trouble. Most people here are more willing to help those who have helped others...
I am sorry, man. And i wasn't bragging about pirating. You guys are so nice.
jdsgn: Come on, everyone, give him a break, I'm sure he's learned his lesson!
cyberchief.979: I am sorry, man. And i wasn't bragging about pirating. You guys are so nice.
Cut the guy some slack , even I had in the past cases where a single game would cost me more than a months income. This is one of the reasons actually why I now mostly buy things years after their release. He apologized, can't really request more of him now, can you?
cyberchief.979: I am sorry, man. And i wasn't bragging about pirating. You guys are so nice.
joriandrake: Cut the guy some slack , even I had in the past cases where a single game would cost me more than a months income. This is one of the reasons actually why I now mostly buy things years after their release. He apologized, can't really request more of him now, can you?
Of course he apologized but after that he came here and all his posts are "I'm sorry. Please give me game XY".This does not feel like he is sorry at all, he just wants to gets tons of games for free, since he is basically asking for every game which was once free and there are tons of people here who never got them all and are not showing this behaviour. If he is really sorry, he should stop all this bullshit and take a break from being greedy and just participate normally in some forum conversations instead of begging in several threads.
joriandrake: Cut the guy some slack , even I had in the past cases where a single game would cost me more than a months income. This is one of the reasons actually why I now mostly buy things years after their release. He apologized, can't really request more of him now, can you?
moonshineshadow: Of course he apologized but after that he came here and all his posts are "I'm sorry. Please give me game XY".This does not feel like he is sorry at all, he just wants to gets tons of games for free, since he is basically asking for every game which was once free and there are tons of people here who never got them all and are not showing this behaviour. If he is really sorry, he should stop all this bullshit and take a break from being greedy and just participate normally in some forum conversations instead of begging in several threads.
True, this comment has merit. Still, it is up to the community if he is granted any of the games on his wishlist, and well... Christmas is nearing rapidly, even if you don't give him games, just politely ignore the request then :)
moonshineshadow: Of course he apologized but after that he came here and all his posts are "I'm sorry. Please give me game XY".This does not feel like he is sorry at all, he just wants to gets tons of games for free, since he is basically asking for every game which was once free and there are tons of people here who never got them all and are not showing this behaviour. If he is really sorry, he should stop all this bullshit and take a break from being greedy and just participate normally in some forum conversations instead of begging in several threads.
You are probably even right, but is this really supposed to turn into some kind of witchhunt? It's just not right to unite against some newbie and keep picking on him, even if he's a bit dumb and greedy.
jdsgn: You are probably even right, but is this really supposed to turn into some kind of witchhunt? It's just not right to unite against some newbie and keep picking on him, even if he's a bit dumb and greedy.
Not to mention, it kinda messes up/spams the thread a bit
jdsgn: You are probably even right, but is this really supposed to turn into some kind of witchhunt? It's just not right to unite against some newbie and keep picking on him, even if he's a bit dumb and greedy.
joriandrake: Not to mention, it kinda messes up/spams the thread a bit
Quite true.
Moonshineshadow, can you let us know what games you are currently looking for, to keep a proper conversation going? (:
high rated
Look my problem is, that he is not a newbie and he is pulling stunts like this for years in hope someone will take pity on him and I admit I might overreact a little bit because of some private problems but I am getting really pissed by this.
2011: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_games_on_bittorrent
2012: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/more_free_games_please
2013: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/game_gift_request
2013: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/on_dmca_and_stuff

Always wanting free stuff and pirating. Honestly? And now he is doing that again... But ok, I'll back out now of this and not clutter this thread up anymore :-) Happy gifting to everyone!
Post edited November 27, 2014 by moonshineshadow
low rated
moonshineshadow: Look my problem is, that he is not a newbie and he is pulling stunts like this for years in hope someone will take pity on him and I admit I might overreact a little bit because of some private problems but I am getting really pissed by this.
2011: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_games_on_bittorrent
2012: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/more_free_games_please
2013: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/game_gift_request
2013: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/on_dmca_and_stuff

Always wanting free stuff and pirating. Honestly? And now he is doing that again... But ok, I'll back out now of this and not clutter this thread up anymore :-) Happy gifting to everyone!
Maybe guy is a student and doesnt have games ? Well , its ok to ask.i dont see the problem here.coz when ppl wanna gift they gift but its not 100% someone would gift all those to him.less argue, more friendship.maintain friendly environment guys)
And yes, pirating is bad. For me it is.coz if you wanna smthin to play-you buy it not pirate.Im talkin about decent games.and other games are too bad to be pirated.Captain logic at your servi ce !

Im trying to maintain peace on forums. But you downvoted me. Funny thing
Post edited November 30, 2014 by vladek1999
vladek1999: Well , its ok to ask.i dont see the problem here.
Of course you would think that.
low rated
vladek1999: Well , its ok to ask.i dont see the problem here.
madth3: Of course you would think that.
What are you trying to say? What is wrong with you guys.Downvotes? For what ? What did i do to you?
Spam is currently ruling this topic, lol; maybe you guys shoud start a different topic to discuss piracy? just saying
Hello fellow GOGers,

Is there anybody who would be willing to gift Theme Hospital?

I´d be really glad :)