It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thx for this thread and posts
I would real be happy if someone has spare heroes of mm 3.

I can gift some hb games in return or do it as freebie if you can
Post edited November 23, 2014 by vladek1999
if any one could gift me the Mount & Blade Series Bundle while its on sale i would really appropriate it. would hate to miss out on those games but no cash right now. thanks to who ever is able to gift it and make my night ^^

thanks again
Got a code for The Witcher 2, PM me if you want it!
just wondering if anyone has any spare baldurs gate keys ? ive never played them, they look like a lot of fun
I have numerous steam keys from humble bundles If someone wishes to trade I am looking for mac games on gog preferably rogue legacy, dust or gateways thank you.
cecil:
try it here. good luck
Post edited November 24, 2014 by apehater
cecil:
apehater: try it here. good luck
Thanks
Nudiustertian: So, my avatar is Dak'kon from Planescape: Torment, and there's a good reason for that.

Three copies of Planescape: Torment are up for grabs -- I'd have more, but buying them one by one is a pain in the ass. PM if you want a copy, first come first serve.

Updated my journal: all gone! That took longer than I expected. Expect some more tomorrow, I don't think everyone on GOG has it yet. :-)
I still have that sucker on disk...Yay me for being old!!! :) And a hearty +1 because I approve of the spreading of Planescape: Torment. I used to buy copies for my friends back when they were bundled with a Myst game for reasons I cannot explain. Torment may have the best video game story I have ever encountered. Only the Xenosaga series gives it a run imho...but it loses points because you have to play the series at least twice to understand all of what's going on. Hmm...that was a bit...rambley....:)
I would greatly appreciate a copy of NWN 2 Complete, have heard great things about it esp MoTB and HoTU.. I have some humble bundle keys on hand to trade for it too..

Apologies for begging here :(
If anyone wants an Insurgency key PM me.
3 x Risk of Rain

I have three gift codes for Risk of Rain from the Humble Indie Bundle 13.

Note:
"These keys must be redeemed by November 25th at 11am PDT"

Moved to non-GOG gifting thread:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread
Post edited November 24, 2014 by PixelBoy
Witcher 2 (base64)

WEE3NDVEQ0UxNjYwNEJBM0c=
Just a tiny thing - there are separate threads for trades and also a separate thread for Non-Gog gifting as well. Just pointing this out.
Please people, don't throw keys of any sort in this thread.
That is not the purpose of this thread and it only attracts the wrong sort of people.
If you have a spare key, mention that here and ask people to reply to your post if interested and then send them.
If you really can't help yourself and must throw a spare key out in the open, do so here.

The purpose of this thread is wishing ("requesting" is a word people are prone to use also, but I find it too "harsh&commanding" to be used here) for game(s) that you would very much like to play at the moment but can't get them yourself (and it's assumed that they are at a nice discount too) here on GOG. And if someone is in a good mood, maybe your wish will come true (there is no promise of this and that makes it pretty abuse-free).
This thread is very important to GOG community as it made many people happy, and many of those happy folks payed that generosity forward when they could (even though no one asked them for, as no one will ask that of you either, it's all based of good will and believe me we have plenty of that around here) which keeps the kindness wheel of GOG rolling.

Also, I can recommend to all the new folks around here to visit this very informative thread, and find out how to make their stay on our lovely forums the most pleasant.
BranjoHello: Please people, don't throw keys of any sort in this thread.
That is not the purpose of this thread and it only attracts the wrong sort of people.
If you have a spare key, mention that here and ask people to reply to your post if interested and then send them.
If you really can't help yourself and must throw a spare key out in the open, do so here.

The purpose of this thread is wishing ("requesting" is a word people are prone to use also, but I find it too "harsh&commanding" to be used here) for game(s) that you would very much like to play at the moment but can't get them yourself (and it's assumed that they are at a nice discount too) here on GOG. And if someone is in a good mood, maybe your wish will come true (there is no promise of this and that makes it pretty abuse-free).
This thread is very important to GOG community as it made many people happy, and many of those happy folks payed that generosity forward when they could (even though no one asked them for, as no one will ask that of you either, it's all based of good will and believe me we have plenty of that around here) which keeps the kindness wheel of GOG rolling.

Also, I can recommend to all the new folks around here to visit this very informative thread, and find out how to make their stay on our lovely forums the most pleasant.
Thanks for the info, and for the links. :-)
Post edited November 24, 2014 by Xardas722