It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i'd love the Mount & Blade series while its on sale.

I can even give you something in return, kind gifter.
Nudiustertian: So, my avatar is Dak'kon from Planescape: Torment, and there's a good reason for that.

Three copies of Planescape: Torment are up for grabs -- I'd have more, but buying them one by one is a pain in the ass. PM if you want a copy, first come first serve.
GioVio123: First!
With all due respect, but you're grabbing games like they're cheap candy. I've seen you across multiple giveaway threads doing this. How about chill out and post more in something else outside of giveaway threads?
GioVio123: First!
HijacK: With all due respect, but you're grabbing games like they're cheap candy. I've seen you across multiple giveaway threads doing this. How about chill out and post more in something else outside of giveaway threads?
I should, and I will, is just that now that I have come across a saturday and sunday without something to do, I guess I am collecting, don't worry though I won't be here in the giveaway thread for much, or gog for that matter, it's already rare for me to be in this site, sorry if my history look rather grabby grabby
Post edited November 23, 2014 by GioVio123
Nudiustertian: So, my avatar is Dak'kon from Planescape: Torment, and there's a good reason for that.

Three copies of Planescape: Torment are up for grabs -- I'd have more, but buying them one by one is a pain in the ass. PM if you want a copy, first come first serve.

Edit: I'll update this post as copies are handed out, so if you're reading this, that means there are still copies. :-)
If still avaible, i was looking for it :)
Post edited November 23, 2014 by itopin

Edit: I'll update this post as copies are handed out, so if you're reading this, that means there are still copies. :-)
I've never played Planescape before but I hear it's fantastic. I hope the three individuals who get those games enjoy them as much as you have!
Nudiustertian: Three copies of Planescape: Torment are up for grabs -- I'd have more, but buying them one by one is a pain in the ass. PM if you want a copy, first come first serve.

Despite that EDIT it's probably late now, but I'd love to have one, too, if miracles happen. :)
Post edited November 23, 2014 by helpo1
Aniketos: Anybody have any suggestions between Baulder's Gate 2 Complete, Icewind Dale Complete, or The Temple of Elemental Evil?? I'm having a helluva time choosing.
Niggles: BG2 if you want a more rounded story with fleshed out companions. IWD if you want hack n slash with party you create yourself.
Is there a difference in linearity by any chance as well?

Aniketos: Anybody have any suggestions between Baulder's Gate 2 Complete, Icewind Dale Complete, or The Temple of Elemental Evil?? I'm having a helluva time choosing.
Nudiustertian: Why not all? The D&D bundle will be on sale again soon. :-) But if you have to choose, I say BG2, since it has the better story integration.

Niggles: IWD if you want hack n slash with party you create yourself.
Nudiustertian: You can have a fully custom party in BG2 too if you hack around by starting a multiplayer game, saving it and moving it to the single player save folder. But the story won't be half as enjoyable if you do that, so yeah -- IWD was made for it.
I would but I already have a handle on Planescape and Neverwinter Nights 1. And thanks for the advice guys :)
Nudiustertian: Three copies of Planescape: Torment are up for grabs -- I'd have more, but buying them one by one is a pain in the ass. PM if you want a copy, first come first serve. .
Many thanks to Nudiustertian for giving me Planescape: Torment! :)
Hi!

I am looking for Commandos Series (Ammo Pack + 2&3).

I have Insurgency and Full Mojo Rampage to trade if someone wants to. (Steam)
high rated
mrmarioanonym: i'd love the Mount & Blade series while its on sale.

Done, with a wee viking extra :)
Check PM and enjoy.
Edit: And The Witcher 2 has been claimed. :)
Post edited November 25, 2014 by zaine-h
mrmarioanonym: i'd love the Mount & Blade series while its on sale.

DampSquib: Done, with a wee viking extra :)
Check PM and enjoy.
thank you.

thank you man.
high rated
DampSquib: Done, with a wee viking extra :)
Check PM and enjoy.
mrmarioanonym: thank you.

thank you man.
Most welcome, cheers for the offer in return :)
Many thanks to this community, for all gifts, I would like to put a few that have been on my wishlist for a while now. Please think of others first.

(in any order)

1) Simcity 4
2)myst 5
3)unepic
4)Giants Kaubuto

Again many thanks to all and A 1+ to all givers out there as well

Foxy
Post edited November 25, 2014 by KittyRules
I have a Witcher 2 code for anyone who didn't get it as a freebie. It's currently on sale for $9.99 (just like the WWE Network), BUT if someone wants it AND is in the gifting mood, I've got my eyes on something cheaper by a few dollars than that current $9.99 price tag.

Feel free to PM me whether you want it as a freebie OR if you're willing to gift me in return. Either way is fine & I won't hold it against anyone if they ask just for the freebie.

I'm off to work soon, so hopefully I'll have some PMs by tonight when I get back in.

MAHAYO!!