It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh man, im really amazed by how GoG community spend money for each other, I really like that! :) and I think I will join them when I will have the oppurtunity to do so.
Hello, is there anyone who would want to give me a copy of Psyconauts?
This is crazy, I think we should find all the unused Witcher 2 codes here, and put them in a neat list.
advancedhero: This is crazy, I think we should find all the unused Witcher 2 codes here, and put them in a neat list.
They will quickly disappear after Nov 25, I am sure of it
advancedhero: This is crazy, I think we should find all the unused Witcher 2 codes here, and put them in a neat list.
I totally agree with you. Because some codes maybe lost forever (or, atleast, they expire)
joriandrake: They will quickly disappear after Nov 25, I am sure of it
Well, it's an awesome game, one of the best I have ever played! So you're right, they will be used pretty quickly afterwards. For this we should totally make another thread or something to gather all the unused TW2 codes from users who have to the people who don't, but would like to play the game!
Post edited November 21, 2014 by algirdexas699
If anyone is feeling generous, I would like to ask for Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Warchest. I've always liked that game, but due to my game discs getting cosmetic damage, I can't reinstall it from the original discs. I will pay back the debt as soon as I can with a $10 game when I can.
I would still really love to play Beyond Good and Evil and the Longest Journey games if anyone can spare them.

I also have a code for 75% off GoG code Shadowrun Returns if anyone wants it. Brings it down to like under $4 right now. PM me.
Post edited November 21, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
my current wishlists to any one who feels like gifting ^^

mount and blade warband.

sacred 2 gold edtion

risen 2

postal 2

thanks to any one who gifts me any of those. thanks again guys.
Guys I've collected all stamps but I haven't received any email :(.
Is there any The Gamers code around here?
GTA93: Guys I've collected all stamps but I haven't received any email :(.
Is there any The Gamers code around here?
You'll receive it for sure, if that's not the case just contact the support :-)
I'm going to ask Bionic Dues that will remain on sale for the next few hours.

--

Please note that I already received a gift from a very generous GOGer during the sale so consider other requests first. I'm here once again because I can't pay games right now (not for lack of money but for other reasons I'd prefer to keep private) so if anyone is willing to help me get it I'll be very grateful. Be sure that I'll repay my debt as soon as I am able to do it. I also have a trade list that you may check.

--

Thank you very much
Post edited November 21, 2014 by Ungunbu
sbolokanov: I would love FTL if anybody got extra copy and doesn't need it.
But only if you already have it!
Nudiustertian: Check your PM.
Thank you, Nudiustertian.
Post edited November 22, 2014 by sbolokanov
If someone could please help me get SANG-FROID: TALES OF WEREWOLVES, i´ll be so much greatfull. I tried to buy it, but it seems my credit card it´s full.
high rated
seikus: If someone could please help me get SANG-FROID: TALES OF WEREWOLVES, i´ll be so much greatfull. I tried to buy it, but it seems my credit card it´s full.
PM sent :-)
low rated
seikus: If someone could please help me get SANG-FROID: TALES OF WEREWOLVES, i´ll be so much greatfull. I tried to buy it, but it seems my credit card it´s full.
Xardas722: PM sent :-)
Thank you so much!