It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
TimTom92: Just gonna throw it out there, while the sale is on:

Neverwinter Nights 2 is $7.99 and would complete my Neverwinter Collection.
I know this is a lot but if someone happened to pick it up along the way and
wants to give it a home.. I'm here with open arms. Please don't go out of your way for me.
Well I suppose I should fill those arms. Check your PM
I missed Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians while it was on sale a few hours ago. Anybody happens to have caught an extra key? Thanks, that would be much appreciated.

ALSO: I have keys of Unepic, Alpha Centauri and Amnesia: The Dark Descent, among others, if anyone is interested.
Post edited November 13, 2014 by MasodikTiasma
Small wishlist:

1. Neverwinter Nights 2
2. Icewind Dale 1
3. Icewind Dale 2

As usual when the D&D pack is on sale i'm fragged:(

Please check first the wishlists of the more deserving people here (plenty of them). Thanks for even looking or considering looking to this post.
low rated
MasodikTiasma: I missed Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians while it was on sale a few hours ago. Anybody happens to have caught an extra key? Thanks, that would be much appreciated.

ALSO: I have keys of Unepic, Alpha Centauri and Amnesia: The Dark Descent, among others, if anyone is interested.
i would like alpha centauri, please.
MasodikTiasma: I missed Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians while it was on sale a few hours ago. Anybody happens to have caught an extra key? Thanks, that would be much appreciated.

LesterKnight99: i would like alpha centauri, please.
Check your PM. :-)

I would like UnEpic if still available, for I am interested ;)

Good luck getting a spare key, I hope someone has one for you!

Edit: Thanks so much for UnEpic! :D
Post edited November 13, 2014 by Vehdra
Post edited November 16, 2014 by briareoushex

briareoushex: I would like Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
And what happened to "hello, how are you, please"?
MasodikTiasma: And what happened to "hello, how are you, please"?
Ok,hi there.
Post edited November 16, 2014 by briareoushex
briareoushex: I would like Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
They went out of fashion along with flares, the osmonds and... Oh I dont know...

Vehdra: I would like UnEpic if still available, for I am interested ;)

Good luck getting a spare key, I hope someone has one for you!
You got it.
Yes, I am still looking for Beatbuddy. If anyone would happen to have a spare I would be very grateful. Of course, there's no rush, my backlog is big enough as it it. :-)
LesterKnight99: i would like alpha centauri, please.
MasodikTiasma: Check your PM. :-)
thank you!
Sachys: They went out of fashion along with flares, the osmonds and... Oh I dont know...
God, I didn't even know who the Osmonds are... That means manners were already out of fashion before I was born.
Post edited November 13, 2014 by MasodikTiasma
I would like a key for Ghost recon if someone have it please?
PaterAlf: So please check your PM for Bard's Tale in a minute.
Redeemed . Thank you .