It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ki11s0n3: Are the Icewind Dale games any good?
They are fantastic games. Anyway if you never played Baldur's Gate I'd go with it first.
Today is my birthday :D (22 years old)

And I would very much like Secret of Monkey Island if anyone is generous.
Post edited November 04, 2014 by Elmofongo
If anyone is feeling generous, I would love a copy of Always Sometimes Monsters. I have been waiting for sale but unfortunately it came on a non-pay week and the money I had was needed for some unforeseen necessities. If not, no worries, and I hope everyone is having a safe and wonderful day. :)

Also, I wish Elmofongo a happy (but belated) birthday. I hope it was a great one. :)

"Remember, replicator restrictions are in place for the good of all of us."
Post edited November 06, 2014 by Theta_Sigma
Elmofongo: Today is my birthday :D (22 years old)

Your birthday is really close to mine mine was on November 3rd

All unauthorised database interactions will be dealt with to the utmost degree of the law.
Post edited November 06, 2014 by Elvin
Elmofongo: Today is my birthday :D (22 years old)

Elvin: Your birthday is really close to mine mine was on November 3rd
"This is Xerxes" :)
If anyone is feeling generous would like to have aarklash legacy from current promo.
Would like a copy of aarklash legacy too.

PLease let me know if you would like a game from my list in return; http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post3179
Hello, generous stranger. If you're feeling like gifting, please consider the following requests:

Dracula Trilogy
Still Life 1
Time Commando

Thank you for your generosity. :D
Please feel free to pass by this post. There are others more deserving of your attention.

But if that doesn't deter you, I'd love to play Fahrenheit. Still, please do divert your attention to some other post.
high rated
zaine-h: Please feel free to pass by this post. There are others more deserving of your attention.

But if that doesn't deter you, I'd love to play Fahrenheit. Still, please do divert your attention to some other post.
Hey, you don't tell me what to do, Indiana! Now go and check your private messages, for Fahrenheit is awaiting you there.
zaine-h: Please feel free to pass by this post. There are others more deserving of your attention.

Urnoev: Hey, you don't tell me what to do, Indiana! Now go and check your private messages, for Fahrenheit is awaiting you there.
Oh wow, thank you!
In case anyone grabbed a spare code for the free LBA yesterday, I'd much appreciate it. I missed the giveaway due to an all-day company event (and the subsequent lengthy sleep session).
high rated
drennan: In case anyone grabbed a spare code for the free LBA yesterday, I'd much appreciate it. I missed the giveaway due to an all-day company event (and the subsequent lengthy sleep session).
Sure, check your PMs :).
drennan: In case anyone grabbed a spare code for the free LBA yesterday, I'd much appreciate it. I missed the giveaway due to an all-day company event (and the subsequent lengthy sleep session).
Urnoev: Sure, check your PMs :).
Thanks a lot. :)
Urnoev: Sure, check your PMs :).
What is LBA?

--

EDIT

It's Little Big Adventure, of course!!
Post edited November 08, 2014 by Ungunbu