It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i'd love to have Sam And Max Hit The Road while its on sale.
high rated
Bigs: Putting out a preemptive wish for Knights of the Old Republic... Feel the hype!
I think there may be some hype in your inbox. Check your PMs. :)
Bigs: Putting out a preemptive wish for Knights of the Old Republic... Feel the hype!
akhliber: I think there may be some hype in your inbox. Check your PMs. :)
Wow, nice gift!! Kudos to you!
WOW! Congrats, Bigs! :)

Many thanks to you, akhliber for your kind generosity!
TimTom92: WOW! Congrats, Bigs! :)

Many thanks to you, akhliber for your kind generosity!
So, I've heard a lot about this game, what is it like? I hear it's a good rpg...
high rated
who wants Lionheart: legacy of the crusader? first to say "Me!" gets the game.
LesterKnight99: who wants Lionheart: legacy of the crusader? first to say "Me!" gets the game.
Me!
LesterKnight99: who wants Lionheart: legacy of the crusader? first to say "Me!" gets the game.
briareoushex: Me!
PM incoming!
briareoushex: Me!
LesterKnight99: PM incoming!
Thank you!
LesterKnight99: PM incoming!
briareoushex: Thank you!
you're welcome!
After some musing, if there's any one single game I'd love to have again, it would be Alpha Centauri. It's one of my most favorite games *ever*...but I misplaced my disk long ago and *then* accidentally irrecoverably deleted my game folder a couple months ago and have no cash to throw at games currently -- talk about a SERIOUS bummer on all counts! Posting here just in case someone feels generous to an old fan of SMAC. :)
high rated
I have a code for Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition, first to ask gets it.
Zacobrav: I have a code for Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition, first to ask gets it.
Don't want it, but +1 to you
Zacobrav: I have a code for Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition, first to ask gets it.
If there is anyone else who wants please give it to them, but if not, may I please play it?
I've been getting my hands dirty with some RPGS lately, and after playing Baldurs
Gate, this would also be a fine game to add to my collection.

Thanks to you for your generosity,

- Tim

EDIT: Code taken, thanks Zacobrav
Post edited October 30, 2014 by TimTom92
high rated
TimTom92: If there is anyone else who wants please give it to them, but if not, may I please play it?
I've been getting my hands dirty with some RPGS lately, and after playing Baldurs
Gate, this would also be a fine game to add to my collection.

Thanks to you for your generosity,

- Tim
PM Sent