It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
If any kind soul could gift me either Grid or Dracula Trilogy while they're on promo, I'd be really grateful! ^_^
I'm really sorry to bother but, does anyone have a spare Ultima VII that they can give?
[url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Ne_zavarj]updated[/url]
Just found the AC saga is on sale on steam, is there any chance anyone is feeling generous and could get AC1? the others most likely won't work on my pc which is pretty old. Thanks anyway!!
Aran_Linvail: Just found the AC saga is on sale on steam, is there any chance anyone is feeling generous and could get AC1? the others most likely won't work on my pc which is pretty old. Thanks anyway!!
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/page1
Aran_Linvail: Just found the AC saga is on sale on steam, is there any chance anyone is feeling generous and could get AC1? the others most likely won't work on my pc which is pretty old. Thanks anyway!!
sbolokanov: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/page1
Woops, thanks!
If anyone gets Jade Empire from the Mutator sale and isn't interested in it, I'd love it. I remember playing this ages ago on the xbox and had a blast. Thanks so much!
[...]

Nvm, gifted by someone generous on PM who didn't want be mentioned in the public, thanks, you know who. ;-)
Post edited October 26, 2014 by HenitoKisou
I want Atlantis: The Lost Tales To go on sale! Or gifted if you have a spare ;)
i'm offering a new and loving home for an unwanted tower of guns mutator
apehater: i'm offering a new and loving home for an unwanted tower of guns mutator
damn! nicely done mate!

i'll pass myself though. cheers!
low rated
apehater: i'm offering a new and loving home for an unwanted tower of guns mutator
Sachys: damn! nicely done mate!

you misunderstood my post, i dont have the game, i'm asking for it
Sachys: damn! nicely done mate!

apehater: you misunderstood my post, i dont have the game, i'm asking for it
AH! perhaps rewording it would help then! :)
apehater: you misunderstood my post, i dont have the game, i'm asking for it
Sachys: AH! perhaps rewording it would help then! :)
i'm not native american, can you show me how my sentence would be correct:

i'm offering a new and loving home for an unwanted tower of guns mutator
Sachys: AH! perhaps rewording it would help then! :)
apehater: i'm not native american, can you show me how my sentence would be correct
Its not exactly incorrect - just a little misleading at a glance. A better / clearer way to put it would be:

"if you have an unwanted tower of guns mutator, i'm offering a new and loving home for it"

Hope that helps and good luck! :)

Edit: by putting "I'm offering" at the start of your initial post, it just sounds like you are offering the game - whereas mentioning the unwanted game first and then OFFERING to give it a home does not - does that make sense or am I rambling?!?
Post edited October 09, 2014 by Sachys