It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HijacK: Well hello to you too. :D It's nice seeing you around here. You join us only once a week in best case scenario. I wanted to once again thank you for your generosity! :D You're a great man. How have you been lately? I wanted to play some co-op video games with you, but you seem to never be available. Also, I progressed with my school studies and I'm doing good. I will find that old age cure one day. Be ready for it when I do!
Dischord: Glad to see you, and that your studies are going well.

I never play online games, (sorry,) am not a great man, (but was still male the last time I checked,) and will be most happy when you find that old age cure...

Hurry with that cure, as how would it look if I came here, confused, and started handing out boxes of macaroni?

Oh, the shame :-)
But come on! Games with goglodytes are fun! :D Especially when we chat after a few glasses of some beverage. :P
HijacK: But come on! Games with goglodytes are fun! :D Especially when we chat after a few glasses of some beverage. :P
Couldn't agree more, but if I get old and dizzy, macaroni comes your way instead, as I won't know the difference! Keep working on the old fart fix :-)

Edit to clarify.
Post edited October 05, 2014 by Dischord
HijacK: But come on! Games with goglodytes are fun! :D Especially when we chat after a few glasses of some beverage. :P
Dischord: Couldn't agree more, but if I get old and dizzy, macaroni comes your way instead, as I won't know the difference! Keep working on the old fart fix :-)

Edit to clarify.
Than it's settled! Next time we're organizing something, you're joining too! :D
HijacK: Than it's settled! Next time we're organizing something, you're joining too! :D
Nah, I'm not much of a gamer.

I play rarely, never online, and beat the hell out of the same games over and over again; thanks though.
HijacK: Than it's settled! Next time we're organizing something, you're joining too! :D
Dischord: Nah, I'm not much of a gamer.

I play rarely, never online, and beat the hell out of the same games over and over again; thanks though.
Oh come on! :D We're playing board games and such. You'll like it. At least try it once. Please? :D
HijacK: Oh come on! :D We're playing board games and such. You'll like it. At least try it once. Please? :D
Sorry bud, I rarely have the time to do what I need as it is.. today, evening/night, I'm playing around here, but I cannot dictate when time will be available.
HijacK: Oh come on! :D We're playing board games and such. You'll like it. At least try it once. Please? :D
Dischord: Sorry bud, I rarely have the time to do what I need as it is.. today, evening/night, I'm playing around here, but I cannot dictate when time will be available.
It's ok. Maybe one day our schedules will permit both of us to play something.
HijacK: It's ok. Maybe one day our schedules will permit both of us to play something.
Thanks for understanding. I'm not rich like some think, just because I gift a game or two.

Never confuse "stupidity" with wealth, they seldom hold hands :-)
HijacK: It's ok. Maybe one day our schedules will permit both of us to play something.
Dischord: Thanks for understanding. I'm not rich like some think, just because I gift a game or two.

Never confuse "stupidity" with wealth, they seldom hold hands :-)
You are kind and generous though! :D And hard working from what I can tell. I am not rich either, but maybe one day I will be.
Dischord: Thanks for understanding. I'm not rich like some think, just because I gift a game or two.

* Never confuse "stupidity" with wealth, they seldom hold hands :-)
HijacK: You are kind and generous though! :D And hard working from what I can tell. I am not rich either, but maybe one day I will be.
You'll do fine, you think and work hard.

* Edit to annotate: Except in entertainment/sports domains.
Post edited October 05, 2014 by Dischord
Dischord: Damn, I almost missed you!

Please check PM.
Thank you for Terraria .
low rated
Would like to replay Far Cry (in proper fully patched experience this time) if someone is feeling generous on this fine weekend.
Thanks.
low rated
I just saw TotalBuiscuits video on Stronghold Crusader HD and it looks awesome! I've never played a Stronghold game before but I love castle building.

So if anyone is feeling generous...
low rated
If anyone happens to get an extra key for Beyond Good & Evil or Assassins Creed let me know please I would love to play them.
Long time ago I buy Thief series but last weekend my CD break... If someone have any key with some games from that series I would love to get it. You will have my eternal love and friendship for that.