It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dischord: Hello, haven't seen you in awhile.. please give me a second, then check PM!
Sachys: Merry 800!
is this suppose to be some hidden christmas advertising?
apehater: is this suppose to be some hidden christmas advertising?
NARP!
high rated
Haven't seen you either, thanks.

With great sadness I salute Mr. Henning, the taxi driver, a true humanitarian; far better man than I. Very sorry for your country, his family, and the world to have lost a good person.

apehater: is this suppose to be some hidden christmas advertising?
Not yet, but there are some very good sales around that time, and a kind of a lottery gifting thread too.
Post edited October 05, 2014 by Dischord
Dischord:
Didnt realise he was dead yet... besides, people like that dont go for the glory, they go to do the right thing and salutations / memorials are very much not their kinda thing.
I know your sentiment would be appreciated overall though, but... yeah.
On the other hand, I'm sure a part of that guy would be pleased to know that the media attention has shed at least some light on the problems he intended to help out with.
Sachys: Didnt realise he was dead yet... besides, people like that dont go for the glory, they go to do the right thing and salutations / memorials are very much not their kinda thing.
On the other hand, I'm sure a part of that guy would be pleased to know that the media attention has shed at least some light on the problems he intended to help out with.
Sorry to have brought the news, but was the same end as the others recently.
Sachys: Didnt realise he was dead yet... besides, people like that dont go for the glory, they go to do the right thing and salutations / memorials are very much not their kinda thing.
Dischord: Sorry to have brought the news, but was the same end as the others recently.
Dont bother me so much really. People die. Some people die trying to do something great and the world forgets the great thing they were trying to do and remembers the person in the moment instead. Such is the way.
I'm pretty sure those of my own who died in various wars would have rather had people remember to stand up against opression, genocide and the likes, than have a name on a stone anyday. Thats for the close ones, not history, nor the public. Just my experience and opinion though of course.
Sachys: Dont bother me so much really. People die. Some people die trying to do something great and the world forgets the great thing they were trying to do and remembers the person in the moment instead. Such is the way.
I'm pretty sure those of my own who died in various wars would have rather had people remember to stand up against opression, genocide and the likes, than have a name on a stone anyday. Thats for the close ones, not history, nor the public. Just my experience and opinion though of course.
The first paragraph reminded me of Marc Antony's soliloquy for Caesar (Shakespeare) in a way.. "The good is oft interred with their bones.."
Sachys: Dont bother me so much really. People die. Some people die trying to do something great and the world forgets the great thing they were trying to do and remembers the person in the moment instead. Such is the way.
Dischord: The first paragraph reminded me of Marc Antony's soliloquy for Caesar (Shakespeare) in a way.. "The good is oft interred with their bones.."
Heheh!
A more poetic manner of putting it.
Sachys: Heheh!
Well, you still have plenty of time to refine and publish!
Sachys: Heheh!
Dischord: Well, you still have plenty of time to refine and publish!
Heheheh!

Done the published poet thing back in 98 man. Didnt like it.
high rated
monkeydelarge: Warlords Battlecry for $2.39 if anyone wants to help introduce me to this series.
No problem, but you will have to open PM's for a second to get the code, otherwise it will be posted here.
Sachys: Heheheh!

16 years is a long time... I went from a cute baby, to a hoodlum shit in that time....
monkeydelarge: Warlords Battlecry for $2.39 if anyone wants to help introduce me to this series.
Dischord: No problem, but you will have to open PM's for a second to get the code, otherwise it will be posted here.

Dischord: 16 years is a long time... I went from a cute baby, to a hoodlum shit in that time....
Allegedly I went from a refined person, to a hoodlum, to me.
Post edited October 05, 2014 by Sachys
Dischord: No problem, but you will have to open PM's for a second to get the code, otherwise it will be posted here.

Dischord: 16 years is a long time... I went from a cute baby, to a hoodlum shit in that time....
I forgot to change my settings again. PMs should work now.
monkeydelarge: I forgot to change my settings again. PMs should work now.
Gibbon! O___o

16 years is a long time... I went from a cute baby, to a hoodlum shit in that time....
monkeydelarge: I forgot to change my settings again. PMs should work now.
OK, I love you too :-)
Sachys: Allegedly I went from a refined person, to a hoodlum, to me.
Allegedly indicates the analyses were externally defined... external judgements should be seen as factors, in your own assessment, but not the determinant... Who can know you, better than you?