It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LesterKnight99: i asked for stuff on both gifting threads. Only two posts, i think.

Anyways, i am getting better!
It doesn't really matter, except some contests require rep of a certain amount, and to you too, I would guess.

It might be fun to fart around, but eventually you are going to have to co-exist in the world and make a buck.

If you are playing, that is fine, but if not, you will be in deep shit when competing with others.

Shit aside, hope things are going ok.
LesterKnight99: i asked for stuff on both gifting threads. Only two posts, i think.

Anyways, i am getting better!
Dischord: It doesn't really matter, except some contests require rep of a certain amount, and to you too, I would guess.

It might be fun to fart around, but eventually you are going to have to co-exist in the world and make a buck.

If you are playing, that is fine, but if not, you will be in deep shit when competing with others.

Shit aside, hope things are going ok.
Good to see you, Dischord. How have you been doing? Still sipping that cognac? :D
HijacK: Good to see you, Dischord. How have you been doing? Still sipping that cognac? :D
Good to see you too, and no, no cognac today. French Canadian beer has been on the menu this evening!
HijacK: Good to see you, Dischord. How have you been doing? Still sipping that cognac? :D
Dischord: Good to see you too, and no, no cognac today. French Canadian beer has been on the menu this evening!
Never tried that. How is it?
HijacK: Never tried that. How is it?
Much better than the domestic stuff here.
HijacK: Never tried that. How is it?
Dischord: Much better than the domestic stuff here.
One day, I'll travel to you and we're going to have a nice glass of something, but gotta wait to finish stuff around here. :D
HijacK: One day, I'll travel to you and we're going to have a nice glass of something, but gotta wait to finish stuff around here. :D
Sounds good, bring that cure for old farts with you :-)
HijacK: One day, I'll travel to you and we're going to have a nice glass of something, but gotta wait to finish stuff around here. :D
Dischord: Sounds good, bring that cure for old farts with you :-)
Hah, that will most likely come after I finish the first step of my education and I actually have a notion of what I'm trying to accomplish, but don't worry, you're on that list. :D
HijacK: Hah, that will most likely come after I finish the first step of my education and I actually have a notion of what I'm trying to accomplish, but don't worry, you're on that list. :D
Thanks, appreciate it!
HijacK: Hah, that will most likely come after I finish the first step of my education and I actually have a notion of what I'm trying to accomplish, but don't worry, you're on that list. :D
Dischord: Thanks, appreciate it!
So, how about we party a bit for now? Fall break is almost here, so I will take a couple of days off from studying to relax and party.
withdrawn
Post edited September 24, 2014 by sbolokanov
I̶f̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶W̶a̶r̶l̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶k̶e̶y̶,̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶P̶M̶ ̶m̶e̶.

EDIT: Here it's: https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=GzaxA7tY6FW8ZwqK
Post edited September 22, 2014 by Lugamo
Tropico 3 (Steam)

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=A7NxR2UVE8bkUqsT
It's still free on humble store -- no need for gift links right now ;-)
Torchlight first come first served on GOG

8D6M-T8WR-8WVD-N3SV
Post edited September 23, 2014 by Arianus.836