It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm broke, so this :

http://www.gog.com/game/dont_starve
Just spent the last of my promo money on Don't Starve, would love to have the Reign of Giants DLC to go with it. Thanks for any and all considerations.
Poor, bored college sophomore looking to get Banished if anyone would like to help out(:
Oh no. Was Witcher 1 and 2 given away for free? :O :O
Zsolan.741: Oh no. Was Witcher 1 and 2 given away for free? :O :O
nope
If anyone's feeling generous, I'd love to get Hotline Miami, please.
if anyone would give any game to me it would make my day/night

if not it's okay :)
high rated
Depusq: if anyone would give any game to me it would make my day/night

if not it's okay :)
Check your PMs. :-) Sorry I couldn't give you something better! But give it a shot, it's actually pretty fun.
EDIT: nevermind :)
Post edited September 21, 2014 by Arthandas
low rated
I hope i'm not breaking any rules here since i already posted this on the trading thread -- BUT...

--

The game

LEGO The Lord of the Rings

is on sale on Bundle Stars for the next few hours

If anyone can buy it for me i'll gladly trade it with ANY of the games on my (sadly very short) trade list

If you are reasonable i'm willing to even give more than one game

Thanks a lot!!
Been really wanting BLOOD: ONE UNIT WHOLE BLOOD if anybody has a extra gift copy I really would be thankful.

After thoroughly playing Wolfenstein 3D, Blake Stone and Rise of the Triad I've really been enjoying these old FPS games and will play this game quite some time :)

EDIT: I changed my mind on wanting this game, I think there's to much blood in it for me to really enjoy it. (I should have read more into the title of the game and reviews before hand)
Post edited September 22, 2014 by comradegarry
Hey, I was wondering if someone could get me a copy of Syndicate or System Shock 2. I ask this because I missed the sale recently, and so I'm a little short. I would very much enjoy this game if I had the opportunity to play it, so thanks. I think that Syndicate looks really fun and different (it's Bullfrog so it has to be good) and I've heard A LOT about System Shock 2, but never played it, so it's very intriguing to me. ;)
Post edited September 17, 2014 by epixunum
low rated
Would like consortium, please.
If any of you guys have Divine Divinity (or Divinity 2, or 3) lying around, I'd like to play the game.
Also if anyone missed the Receiver or Tropico 3 giveaway, I got extras.

Edit: It didn't seem like anybody was going to want it, so I'm putting that Amnesia key to good use elsewhere.
Post edited September 23, 2014 by thiagovscoelho
thiagovscoelho: If any of you guys have Divine Divinity (or Divinity 2, or 3) lying around, I'd like to play the game. I can only give you Amnesia: The Dark Descent in return, if it helps.
Also if anyone missed the Receiver giveaway, I got extras.
PM'd you for details.
Oops, sorry :'(
Post edited September 17, 2014 by advancedhero