It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

koli300: If Gothic series are out from gog then it's my last chance to ask for Gothic 3 and Forsaken Gods ;/
woosk: Check PM.
Thank you very much :)
high rated
Elmofongo: Quest for Glory is on sale.

Please I would like to have it if anyone is generous. I really want to play that game.
Have a look in your PMs.
So Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura is on sale right now.

I've been eyeing this game for a while but haven't been able to get it before. So if anyone is feeling generous...

I can trade Crusader Kings 2 from the Jumbo Humble Bundle if someone wants to, it's just sitting there.
Elmofongo: Quest for Glory is on sale.

Please I would like to have it if anyone is generous. I really want to play that game.
Narcia_: Have a look in your PMs.
Thank you :D
thank you lemming07 for gothic 2 and 3 :)
I wonder if anyone would be generous enough to gift me alien nation and or nations gold, the series is on offer for 2.38, please and thanks
Edit: Nevermind, mom let me borrow her credit card.
Post edited August 29, 2014 by austen1000
If anybody's feeling generous, I would love to give an unwanted copy of Freedom Force vs. The 3rd Reich a good home. I just recently started playing the original Freedom Force and, despite my issues with the camera and being killed rather easily, I am enjoying my time with it. If I hadn't splurged on a couple of bundles yesterday, I would definitely pick up the sequel.

And as long as I'm asking, I would also be happy to give a warm home to any spare copies of Summoned (one of the first PS2 games I ever played), any of the Full Spectrum Warrior or Desperado games, Silver, Chaser, or The Guild Gold.

Thanks for stopping by and reading this! :D
Gameslinger: If anybody's feeling generous, I would love to give an unwanted copy of Freedom Force vs. The 3rd Reich a good home. I just recently started playing the original Freedom Force and, despite my issues with the camera and being killed rather easily, I am enjoying my time with it. If I hadn't splurged on a couple of bundles yesterday, I would definitely pick up the sequel.

And as long as I'm asking, I would also be happy to give a warm home to any spare copies of Summoned (one of the first PS2 games I ever played), any of the Full Spectrum Warrior or Desperado games, Silver, Chaser, or The Guild Gold.

Thanks for stopping by and reading this! :D
Silver is a veryy good and underrated game, I recommend it.
Post edited August 30, 2014 by advancedhero
high rated
the_atm: Bollocks! I've been putting off getting Gothic 2 for quite some time and now that it's leaving I went to buy it, little did I know that my Credit Card expired yesterday so I can't get it...

If anyone was feeling so willing as to gift it to me, it'd be much obliged.
HijacK: Only need Gothic 3 and Forsaken Gods now.
PMs sent.
woosk: PMs sent.
Thank you very much for your generosity, woosk! With your help many have enjoyed, enjoy and will continue to enjoy gaming. As always, you have a +1 and my gratitude.
Argh a few great games leaving that I was hoping to some day own on gog,
If anyone is feeling generous I would appreciate any of these:

Thank you for your time

Many thanks to DampSquib for the huge generosity
Post edited August 30, 2014 by Elvin
Does anybody have an extra code for Black Mirror 2 or Spellforce 2: Demons of the Past? Those are the only two games I'm interested in getting before they disappear from the gog catalogue.

Your generosity is very much appreciated.
Hey guys, I know it's not good when you see people asking for games, but sometimes there isn't much to do about it... I am hoping to start work in a few months, but currently I am only learning what I hope I will be working - 3D modeling, and doing that I rarely have much to get extra money from, especially for games.

I was really hoping to get Black Mirror 1 and 2 since they came out on GOG and felt it to be a bummer when I saw they will be leaving, together with the rest of the Nordic Games catalogue, which includes some must-have titles. Being a fan of adventure games, I am really looking forward to getting them for my collection, but sadly I cannot do much about it now. :( Is there anyone who can help me with that? It will be really appreciated.
Still eyeing Gothic 3 and Summoner, but I really can't justify spending any more money... :/

I'll just leave this here, though. :)

My Wishlist
Age of Wonders
Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard\'s Throne
Age of Wonders 3 - Deluxe Edition
Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
Amerzone: The Explorer\'s Legacy
Anachronox
Atlantis: The Lost Tales
Betrayal at Krondor Pack
Bioforge
BloodNet
Catacombs Pack
CLARC
Darklands
Darkstone
Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia
Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia
Divine Divinity
Dracula 4+5
Dracula Trilogy
Dungeon Keeper™ 2
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout
Ether One Deluxe Edition
Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition
Heroes of Might and Magic®
Heroes of Might and Magic® 2: Gold
Heroes of Might and Magic® 3: Complete
Heroes of Might and Magic® 4: Complete
Heroes of Might and Magic® 5: Bundle
Inherit the Earth
Journeyman Project 1: Pegasus Prime, The
Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time, The
Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time, The
Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass
King's Bounty: The Legend
King's Quest 1+2+3
King’s Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY
Labyrinth of Time, The
Last Door: Collector's Edition, The
Last Express, The
Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure)
Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
Longest Journey, The
Moebius: Empire Rising
Myst 5: End of Ages (Limited Edition)
Myst: Masterpiece Edition
Normality
Outcast
Paper Sorcerer
Post Mortem
Quest for Infamy
Real Myst
Real Myst: Masterpiece Edition
Realms of Arkania 1+2