It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone gets the Indie Gala and doesn't want Restaurant Empire II, I'd love to give it a try. It has pretty bad reviews, so I don't really want to spend money on it, but I can trade for an origin code of the following:

Dead Space, Medal of Honor, Mirror's Edge, Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising, Populous.

Thanks!

(I'll also trade one of those for, oh, say, GOG Witcher 3 preorder, an Alienware computer, or a new Porsche (I'll trade any 2 for the Porsche)).

:-P
nmillar: Painkiller Black Edition? Painkiller Black Edition.

Redeemed by lugum.

And some other stuff too.

Dungeon Keeper Gold
Redeemed by LordTarin.

The Witcher
Redeemed by katsaysmeh.
D9FA-FD6Z-B6DT-BUZ6
Redeemed by Screamshield.

Stargunner
Redeemed by Urnoev.
ZNPU-G4U6-H4JL-9BX3
XBHJ-HJDM-PFFD-4694

Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition
Redeemed by Chippas.
I took the last Witcher code!
Also, if anyone is feeling generous, may I be gifted Neverwinter Nights?
removed
Post edited August 17, 2014 by ne_zavarj
If anyone's feeling generous, I'd really like Giana Sisters, Twisted Dreams. It's on sale right now for only 3,74 here on GOG and I'm not getting my next payment until next month (Just started a new job).
Wakka66:
thank you for tomb raider wakka
Wakka66:
apehater: thank you for tomb raider wakka
Is it good? I have it on PS+ and my dad let me have the code to the 360 version to trade, hell he wasn't going to use it.
low rated
apehater: thank you for tomb raider wakka
Wakka66: Is it good? I have it on PS+ and my dad let me have the code to the 360 version to trade, hell he wasn't going to use it.
the enemy ai is poor so far.

but a hot chick in an open world is a very entertaining mix :)
Wakka66: Is it good? I have it on PS+ and my dad let me have the code to the 360 version to trade, hell he wasn't going to use it.
apehater: the enemy ai is poor so far.

Did you up the difficulty? I had to set Wolfenstein 360/PS3 to the highest difficulty for a decent challenge.
Post edited August 17, 2014 by Wakka66
low rated
apehater: the enemy ai is poor so far.

Wakka66: Did you up the difficulty? I had to set Wolfenstein 360/PS3 to the highest difficulty for a decent challenge.
i played wolfenstein (2009) on pc on hardest difficulty with no problems, i like it harder.

some games i didnt play on hardest difficulty: aliens vs predator series (they are too scary), witcher 2 (cause if you die, you have to start a new game!!).
Wakka66: Did you up the difficulty? I had to set Wolfenstein 360/PS3 to the highest difficulty for a decent challenge.
apehater: i played wolfenstein (2009) on pc on hardest difficulty with no problems, i like it harder.

some games i didnt play on hardest difficulty: aliens vs predator series (they are too scary), witcher 2 (cause if you die, you have to start a new game!!).
Never play Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne on hard.
Edit: Thanks DampSquib
If someone is feeling generous, I would love to get Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project while it is on sale. Please consider other individuals posts before this one though.
Post edited August 17, 2014 by zaine-h
high rated
seikus: If someone feels generous, i love to play The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition, please.
In PM :)
The Ninja Gifter is back! +1 him please.

DampSquib:
Post edited August 17, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
high rated
zaine-h: If someone is feeling generous, I would love to get Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project while it is on sale. Please consider other individuals posts before this one though.
In PM.

@ BillyMaysFan59, cheers much appreciated :)