It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have a spare key of Dracula 4+5 so if someone is interested. :-)

Key is gone
Post edited November 22, 2014 by Xardas722
If anyone is feeling incredibly generous I would adore a copy of Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure.

I can, as a tiny thank you, offer a copy of Torchlight as a gift back (assuming there is someone out there who doesn't already own it).

Failing that if there is anyone out there who wants a copy of Torchlight then it is yours :)
high rated
I am here to spread the word of Dracula 4+5 and i am doing it by giving another key away. XD

I have never played the game myself so i don't know how the game is but if someone here is interested. :-)
Post edited August 06, 2014 by Xardas722
high rated
MoonGoddess: If anyone is feeling incredibly generous I would adore a copy of Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure.

I can, as a tiny thank you, offer a copy of Torchlight as a gift back (assuming there is someone out there who doesn't already own it).

Failing that if there is anyone out there who wants a copy of Torchlight then it is yours :)
Please check PM, no need for Torchlight, have fun!
MoonGoddess: If anyone is feeling incredibly generous I would adore a copy of Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure.

Dischord: Please check PM, no need for Torchlight, have fun!
+1 to the generous infant :-)
BillyMaysFan59: +1 to the generous infant :-)
Thanks!
high rated
It amazes me that this thread exists, and that it works!

I'd like every game that GOG has that isn't already in my library :D

All kidding aside, if there is anyone who still doesn't have Torchlight - I have a key for it.
hummer010: It amazes me that this thread exists, and that it works!

All kidding aside, if there is anyone who still doesn't have Torchlight - I have a key for it.
I would like it but i would also gladly give you a key for Dracula 4+5 in return. :-)
Xardas722: I am here to spread the word of Dracula 4+5 and i am doing it by giving another key away. XD

I have never played the game myself so i don't know how the game is but if someone here is interested. :-)
Is it any better than the 3 star rating it has on GOG? ;)
Xardas722: I am here to spread the word of Dracula 4+5 and i am doing it by giving another key away. XD

advancedhero: Is it any better than the 3 star rating it has on GOG? ;)
Sorry I don't know that I never played the game.
advancedhero: Is it any better than the 3 star rating it has on GOG? ;)
Xardas722: Sorry I don't know that I never played the game.
Haha, I'd better let someone else take it.
hummer010: It amazes me that this thread exists, and that it works!

Xardas722: I would like it but i would also gladly give you a key for Dracula 4+5 in return. :-)
PM sent. I'm not too interested in Dracula though. I'll leave it for someone who wants to play it.
Xardas722: I would like it but i would also gladly give you a key for Dracula 4+5 in return. :-)
hummer010: PM sent. I'm not too interested in Dracula though. I'll leave it for someone who wants to play it.
Thank you very much!! :-)
high rated
+1, generosity!

hummer010: PM sent. I'm not too interested in Dracula though. I'll leave it for someone who wants to play it.
+1. generosity!
Post edited August 06, 2014 by Dischord
Dischord: +1, generosity!

Dischord: +1. generosity!
+1. generosity! :)