It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks all for the Barefoot essentials, gonna try that.
Ragnarblackmane: *Goes back to smelting iron so he can make a new suit of clothes* Aye! So wait, you're an elf?
If you install Barefoot Essentials and write a quick reply you can see the text as it is typed out across the bottom of the forums. That's all I know of, unfortunately.
Spinorial: Oh, I completely understand that angle, don't mistake me. I just think this thread was meant differently. I'd much rather be able to see what people would dearly like and have wanted for a long time, rather than where I can dump the latest batch of bundle fodder with minimum effort. For GOG games at least we have Barefoot Essentials now, though that requires that people take the time to consult the wiki, plus not everyone uses it. For Steam games, I feel the BONANZA is doing a great job of making people pick the things they most want, rather than anything that's on offer. That's just my observation, though. No preview, sorry. It's particularly bad when you try to write some gigantic post that exceeds the limits and/or try to use some fancy formatting. Perhaps B.E. can help with that, too.
trentonlf: The only thing I can think of is Barefoot Essentials, it's an awesome program to utilize in these forums.
Heh, I hope Barefoot Monkey sees these:) And I hope more people install that very useful bit of tech.
high rated
I have 5 spare gog keys for Dracula 4+5 so feel free to say if you want one. :-)
All keys gone.

All keys are gone:

Have fun playing these games. :-)
Post edited November 22, 2014 by Xardas722
low rated
Maybe this is the weekend when Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse completes my Sam&Max collection?
Xardas722: I have 5 spare gog keys for Dracula 4+5 so feel free to say if you want one. :-)
4 keys remaining.
It's been on my wish list for a while (I have 1-3) but I wouldn't feel right asking for a key, especially when there are others on here who would probably enjoy it more. So I'll pass, but thank you for offering the keys.
ddickinson: It's been on my wish list for a while (I have 1-3) but I wouldn't feel right asking for a key, especially when there are others on here who would probably enjoy it more. So I'll pass, but thank you for offering the keys.
Not that its my place to suggest anything to Xardax, but I have certainly found you to be a welcome addition to this forum and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your generosity with the two giveaways you have currently running now. So I certainly think that there is nothing wrong with you asking for the games since you are being generous to the community yourself. :)
Xardas722: I have 5 spare gog keys for Dracula 4+5 so feel free to say if you want one. :-)
4 keys remaining.
ddickinson: It's been on my wish list for a while (I have 1-3) but I wouldn't feel right asking for a key, especially when there are others on here who would probably enjoy it more. So I'll pass, but thank you for offering the keys.
You are sure that you don't want it?
Xardas722: You are sure that you don't want it?
As I wouldn't feel right just getting it for nothing, how about I get you Gothic 1 that you mentioned in a previous post a few pages ago in exchange for a Dracula 4+5 key?
stg83: Not that its my place to suggest anything to Xardax, but I have certainly found you to be a welcome addition to this forum and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your generosity with the two giveaways you have currently running now. So I certainly think that there is nothing wrong with you asking for the games since you are being generous to the community yourself. :)
Thank you for saying so, it's been a pleasure doing some giveaways and getting to meet some of the kind and interesting people of the GOG forum.
Post edited July 25, 2014 by ddickinson
stg83: Not that its my place to suggest anything to Xardax, but I have certainly found you to be a welcome addition to this forum and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your generosity with the two giveaways you have currently running now. So I certainly think that there is nothing wrong with you asking for the games since you are being generous to the community yourself. :)
^This. :)
4 keys remaining.
An hour has gone by, so I will not feel guilty asking for one if you still have any left. Thank you for your generosity.
Xardas722: You are sure that you don't want it?
ddickinson: As I wouldn't feel right just getting it for nothing, how about I get you Gothic 1 that you mentioned in a previous post a few pages ago in exchange for a Dracula 4+5 key?
It would be very kind of you but I think it is too expensive right now and you could just get Dracula 4+5 for free without giving me something.
ddickinson: As I wouldn't feel right just getting it for nothing, how about I get you Gothic 1 that you mentioned in a previous post a few pages ago in exchange for a Dracula 4+5 key?
Xardas722: It would be very kind of you but I think it is too expensive right now and you could just get Dracula 4+5 for free without giving me something.
Then if it would be okay I would love one of the keys. I will keep an eye on the gifting thread and hopefully I can repay the favour in the future if there is ever a game you need that I have spare.

Thank you very much.
Xardas722: It would be very kind of you but I think it is too expensive right now and you could just get Dracula 4+5 for free without giving me something.
ddickinson: Then if it would be okay I would love one of the keys. I will keep an eye on the gifting thread and hopefully I can repay the favour in the future if there is ever a game you need that I have spare.

Thank you very much.
Pm sent :-)
4 keys remaining.
iphgix: An hour has gone by, so I will not feel guilty asking for one if you still have any left. Thank you for your generosity.
Post edited July 25, 2014 by Xardas722
Xardas722: Pm sent :-)
Thank you very much for your generosity.
Xardas722: [
What she said ^

Seriously thank you for your generosity.