It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Asbeau: I've avoided this thread up until now because I was too new to really be part of the community, but I've been around for a while and I'm gonna put my wishlist up here with the others

In order of preference it goes like this...

The Guild - I really want play more stuff in this genre, I'm a noob at these sort of games and it's time I fixed that

Deus Ex - I've played the 2nd and 3rd games but never the 'big one', embarrassingly

Caesar 3 - Love the setting, I think I could really get into it

Gabriel Knight 2 - Haven't played many adventure games outside of the ubiquitous Monkey Island and Sam and Max series, and this is a classic that still looks good today.

Check PM
Screw it I'm buying them
Post edited February 07, 2012 by Arianus
Roman5: I'm unfortunately still out of a job

If anyone is in a good mood right now then Guilty Gear X2 Reload that's on the 60% sale right now would be really appreciated

Thank you!
Check PM
my wishlist:
Thief II:Metal Age
Thief Gold
Total Annihilation
The Longest Journey
Earth 2150
Phantasmagoria 2
any Unreal game
contact me by PM
Updated wishlist (alphabetical order):

Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga

Deus Ex GOTY Edition

Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone

Hitman: Codename 47

Little Big Adventure 1 + 2

Planescape: Torment
Update to my wishlist:

THIEF™ 2: THE METAL AGE
Conflict: Desert Storm
Worms United
Alien Breed + Tower Assault
Time Commando
World Rally Fever: Born on the Road
Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition
Broken Sword 4: The Angel of Death ( Secrets of the Ark )

Any of these will be so nice.... (Hitman will be fantastic) ...If anyone is feeling in the mood to make me happy... you can always pm me :)
Post edited February 07, 2012 by spinefarm
spinefarm: Update to my wishlist:

Worms United
Time Commando

Any of these will be so nice.... (Hitman will be fantastic) ...If anyone is feeling in the mood to make me happy... you can always pm me :)

Check PM
spinefarm: Update to my wishlist:

Worms United
Time Commando

Check PM
Dischord:
Wow amazing ....i'm just speechless....
My wishlist:

- Deus Ex™ GOTY edition
- THIEF™ 2: THE METAL AGE
- Ultima™ 7 The Complete Edition
- Dark Fall: The Journal

Thank you for reading! :)

Contact me by PM.
Deus Ex: GOTY
Unreal Tournament 2004

Contact by pm is ideal. Thanks!
Hey all heres some of the games on my wishlist if anyone is feeling generous:
Thief Gold
Thief 2: The Metal Age
Alone in the Dark 1+2+3
Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
MYST: Masterpiece Edition
Riven: The Sequel to MYST
Gothic
Gothic 2 Gold Edition
Phantasmagoria

Feel free to contact me by PM or email: balious5(at)hotmail(dot)com
Asbeau: I've avoided this thread up until now because I was too new to really be part of the community, but I've been around for a while and I'm gonna put my wishlist up here with the others

In order of preference it goes like this...

The Guild - I really want play more stuff in this genre, I'm a noob at these sort of games and it's time I fixed that

Deus Ex - I've played the 2nd and 3rd games but never the 'big one', embarrassingly

Caesar 3 - Love the setting, I think I could really get into it

Gabriel Knight 2 - Haven't played many adventure games outside of the ubiquitous Monkey Island and Sam and Max series, and this is a classic that still looks good today.

Dischord: Check PM
That was a really cool surprise and a very kind thing to do! Thanks very much for Caesar III, I really appreciate it.

I hope you get some karma come back your way soon for your generosity, you deserve it.
Wishlist updated again: [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/index.php?title=Special:GOGUser/tarangwydion/wishlist]http://www.gogwiki.com/index.php?title=Special:GOGUser/tarangwydion/wishlist[/url]
Hello community,

As my reputation shows, I have not been a very active member of the forums here on GOG, so I shall not mention the only game that I really wish for as it would be very selfish of me to ask without contributing here myself (especially since it seems to cost a pretty penny). So till then I shall not name the game I wish for ^_^
My wishlist is big as hell.

maybe the most wanted:

Caesar 3

and

RollerCoaster Tycoon 2