It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Xscape2041: Anyone feeling generous and has an adventure for me (gog)? :-)

Like Dark Fall, The longest journey, Return to mysterious island, Dracula Trilogy, Kings Quest series, Space Quest series
One adventure game coming up!

MG9Q-F56Y-VKAA-FFWW
Would anyone be interested in Witcher on GOG? Reply to me and I will PM you the key the next time I am online.
Post edited July 14, 2014 by sanfueg
Nothing here sorry.
Post edited July 14, 2014 by the_atm
high rated
Ragnarblackmane: I see you still have the Steam Key for Deadspace. If you don't mind, I'd take it off your hands:)
Check PM :)
Post edited July 14, 2014 by Miljac
sanfueg: Would anyone be interested in Witcher on GOG? Reply to me and I will PM you the key the next time I am online.
That would be nice. I guess I'll take it. Thanks!
high rated
sanfueg: Would anyone be interested in Witcher on GOG? Reply to me and I will PM you the key the next time I am online.
ceterum: That would be nice. I guess I'll take it. Thanks!
PM sent.
ceterum: That would be nice. I guess I'll take it. Thanks!
sanfueg: PM sent.
Thank you!
Ragnarblackmane: I see you still have the Steam Key for Deadspace. If you don't mind, I'd take it off your hands:)
Miljac: Check PM :)
Well thanks a lot, cheers!
Xscape2041: Anyone feeling generous and has an adventure for me (gog)? :-)

Like Dark Fall, The longest journey, Return to mysterious island, Dracula Trilogy, Kings Quest series, Space Quest series
pimpmonkey2382.313: One adventure game coming up!

MG9Q-F56Y-VKAA-FFWW
Already got it, thanks :-) (since it's free)
Post edited July 14, 2014 by Xscape2041
high rated
ggf162: Just a last minute request for LoK: Defiance or Soul Reaver 2 haha
Done check PM.
ceterum: Here is a M and B Warband Key: Must activate it through the client on their website, not a steam key.(tell me if it does not work, I might have made a mistake)
WBKB-FDFW-3SDL-ZEA3
Maybe now I can get Lord's of Midnight. :)
That actually worked...... was not expecting that. How does it work? Can only 1 copy be installed at one time? Does it attach itself to any sort of account?
ceterum: Here is a M and B Warband Key: Must activate it through the client on their website, not a steam key.(tell me if it does not work, I might have made a mistake)
WBKB-FDFW-3SDL-ZEA3
ggf162: That actually worked...... was not expecting that. How does it work? Can only 1 copy be installed at one time? Does it attach itself to any sort of account?
Congrats! I don't have it, but it looks like an awesome game. :)
WBKB-FDFW-3SDL-ZEA3
ggf162: That actually worked...... was not expecting that. How does it work? Can only 1 copy be installed at one time? Does it attach itself to any sort of account?
Welcome to the sleepless cult of the Warband players...

Also I just realized your avatar is one of the female Dwarves from Disciples, good stuff!
Hi, I've been waiting for Gray Matter here for quite a while, but am currently without a job.

If there's a kind soul out there who wishes to make me happy, I'd love a new job! :)

In case that's not available, I'll gladly accept the gift of Gray Matter, since it's on promotion too.

Thanks for your time and your kindness, random stranger!

EDIT: Wish granted by the awesome foxworks! ^_^
Post edited July 15, 2014 by Falci
high rated
Falci: Hi, I've been waiting for Gray Matter here for quite a while, but am currently without a job.

If there's a kind soul out there who wishes to make me happy, I'd love a new job! :)

In case that's not available, I'll gladly accept the gift of Gray Matter, since it's on promotion too.

Thanks for your time and your kindness, random stranger!
Coming right up! Check your PM :)