It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone feeling generous and has an adventure for me (gog)? :-)

Like Dark Fall, The longest journey, Return to mysterious island, Dracula Trilogy, Kings Quest series, Space Quest series
Post edited July 14, 2014 by Xscape2041
Xscape2041: Anyone feeling generous and has an adventure for me (gog)? :-)

Like Dark Fall, The longest journey, Return to mysterious island, Dracula Trilogy, Kings Quest series, Space Quest series
One adventure game coming up!

MG9Q-F56Y-VKAA-FFWW
Would anyone be interested in Witcher on GOG? Reply to me and I will PM you the key the next time I am online.
Post edited July 14, 2014 by sanfueg
Nothing here sorry.
Post edited July 14, 2014 by the_atm
high rated
Ragnarblackmane: I see you still have the Steam Key for Deadspace. If you don't mind, I'd take it off your hands:)
Check PM :)
Post edited July 14, 2014 by Miljac
sanfueg: Would anyone be interested in Witcher on GOG? Reply to me and I will PM you the key the next time I am online.
That would be nice. I guess I'll take it. Thanks!
high rated
sanfueg: Would anyone be interested in Witcher on GOG? Reply to me and I will PM you the key the next time I am online.
ceterum: That would be nice. I guess I'll take it. Thanks!
PM sent.
ceterum: That would be nice. I guess I'll take it. Thanks!
sanfueg: PM sent.
Thank you!
Ragnarblackmane: I see you still have the Steam Key for Deadspace. If you don't mind, I'd take it off your hands:)
Miljac: Check PM :)
Well thanks a lot, cheers!
Xscape2041: Anyone feeling generous and has an adventure for me (gog)? :-)

pimpmonkey2382.313: One adventure game coming up!

MG9Q-F56Y-VKAA-FFWW
Already got it, thanks :-) (since it's free)
Post edited July 14, 2014 by Xscape2041
high rated
ggf162: Just a last minute request for LoK: Defiance or Soul Reaver 2 haha
Done check PM.
ceterum: Here is a M and B Warband Key: Must activate it through the client on their website, not a steam key.(tell me if it does not work, I might have made a mistake)
WBKB-FDFW-3SDL-ZEA3
Maybe now I can get Lord's of Midnight. :)
That actually worked...... was not expecting that. How does it work? Can only 1 copy be installed at one time? Does it attach itself to any sort of account?
ceterum: Here is a M and B Warband Key: Must activate it through the client on their website, not a steam key.(tell me if it does not work, I might have made a mistake)
WBKB-FDFW-3SDL-ZEA3
ggf162: That actually worked...... was not expecting that. How does it work? Can only 1 copy be installed at one time? Does it attach itself to any sort of account?
Congrats! I don't have it, but it looks like an awesome game. :)
WBKB-FDFW-3SDL-ZEA3
ggf162: That actually worked...... was not expecting that. How does it work? Can only 1 copy be installed at one time? Does it attach itself to any sort of account?
Welcome to the sleepless cult of the Warband players...

Also I just realized your avatar is one of the female Dwarves from Disciples, good stuff!
Hi, I've been waiting for Gray Matter here for quite a while, but am currently without a job.

If there's a kind soul out there who wishes to make me happy, I'd love a new job! :)

In case that's not available, I'll gladly accept the gift of Gray Matter, since it's on promotion too.

Thanks for your time and your kindness, random stranger!

EDIT: Wish granted by the awesome foxworks! ^_^
Post edited July 15, 2014 by Falci