It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone has a some extra keys for Shadowrun and Dragonfall I'll be more than happy to give them a nice home :)
advancedhero: I would LOVE a copy of Lords of Midnight (on sale), that game looks totally up my alley! If anyone can spare a copy, that would be awesome. I can also offer Torchlight (If you live under a rock lol), and Really big sky on steam in return.
TimTom92: That's a GREAT game! I hope you get it. :)

Best of luck to you,

- Tim
Thanks Tim, no luck yet ;)
Sorry for double post, but I still would like Lords of Midnight, if anyone is generous enough.

‘If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.’ – Thorin Oakenshield
Nice quote! :D
Post edited July 13, 2014 by ceterum
Can someone please gift me tyrian 2000? The price is quite high and I cannot afford it
If anyone's feelin' generous enough to gift me legend of grimrock, i'd be ever so gratful :)
friendofcabbage: If anyone's feelin' generous enough to gift me legend of grimrock, i'd be ever so gratful :)
Here. :) WS2Y-ZTF5-3MWP-GPGY
friendofcabbage: If anyone's feelin' generous enough to gift me legend of grimrock, i'd be ever so grateful :)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Here. :) WS2Y-ZTF5-3MWP-GPGY
Thanks man but i've got beneath a steel sky, pretty sure everyone does :)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Here. :) WS2Y-ZTF5-3MWP-GPGY
friendofcabbage: Thanks man but i've got beneath a steel sky, pretty sure everyone does :)
LMAO! That must have sucked when you put in that code. D:

I'm fighting with myself because it's funny and I should laugh, but if this was me I’d have my hopes up for no good reason and then I'd feel pretty bummed.. :/
friendofcabbage: Thanks man but i've got beneath a steel sky, pretty sure everyone does :)
TimTom92: LMAO! That must have sucked when you put in that code. D:

I'm fighting with myself because it's funny and I should laugh, but if this was me I’d have my hopes up for no good reason and then I'd feel pretty bummed.. :/
Laugh away man, I would, can't honestly be too bummed though, it's not like I lost anything and overall people on here are pretty cool :)
high rated
Okay, here's two games left over from the summer sale. Up for grabs. Good luck.

2Q9E-ACLQ-5PY2-KZYW Torchlight

KWR5-5A2S-G79U-R24Y Omerta: City of Gangsters (4 DLCs included) (Doesn't Include The Japanese Incentive)

Yeah, i'm sure almost everybody and their uncle has Torchlight, as many times it has been on sale / free. If not, there you go :)
mushroom_ff: Okay, here's two games left over from the summer sale. Up for grabs. Good luck.

2Q9E-ACLQ-5PY2-KZYW Torchlight

KWR5-5A2S-G79U-R24Y Omerta: City of Gangsters (4 DLCs included) (Doesn't Include The Japanese Incentive)

Yeah, i'm sure almost everybody and their uncle has Torchlight, as many times it has been on sale / free. If not, there you go :)
Cool, may I have Omerta?
EDIT: Nevermind, looks like someone already took it.. Bummer.. -_-'
friendofcabbage: Laugh away man, I would, can't honestly be too bummed though, it's not like I lost anything and overall people on here are pretty cool :)
Right on! The community here is BADASS!
Positive you'll get your game sometime.

I can't wait to give back myself. :)
Post edited July 13, 2014 by TimTom92
If there is anyone left who doesn't have Torchlight on GOG, then here is your chance :)

Torchlight (GOG) - Taken

Torchlight (GOG) - Taken
Post edited July 16, 2014 by bigpoppaping
bigpoppaping: If there is anyone left who doesn't have Torchlight on GOG, then here is your chance :)

Torchlight (GOG) - PVCW-4VYJ-9ZXN-K2KN

Torchlight (GOG) - R822-QDAM-WV99-ALHF

I also have an extra key for...

Memories of a Vagabond (Desura) - BJFPH-GN62S-9UA45-5I5LX-XMNC2
Thank you very much!!! I got one of the Torchlight games.
high rated
Ok, let's have mini 100 rep giveaway.

If someone want's something from my have list, post here, and you will get PM.

It's not long list, but that's why it is a mini giveaway :)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post856
Post edited July 14, 2014 by Miljac
Miljac: Ok, let's have mini 100 rep giveaway.

If someone want's something from my have list, post here, and you will get PM.

It's not long list, but that's why it is a mini giveaway :)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post856
may i have the serios sam 1 + 2 keys please?