It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ragnarblackmane: Bahaha, this whole thread cracked me up. Thanks 'monkey.
pimpmonkey2382.313: You wouldn't happen to have an extra dragonsphere would you?
Aww man if only you had "asked" for it a little bit ago, I gave my last copy away!

PS-I have a copy of Treasure Adventure Game if anyone wants that though!
Post edited July 10, 2014 by Ragnarblackmane
I post this here again copied from my other thread, because I was advised to do so :-):

I recently spent a "fortune" on an orignal physical version of Riven on DVD-ROM. The DVD is supposed to have the best available quality (less compression and more "stills"). However, I can't get it to run on Windows 7 64bit.

It's supposed to run if you first install it on XP or lower, and then copy the entire game folder from the hard drive to the newer computer with windows 7. Unfortunately, I don't have that option since I have no second computer and no xp to install.
Can anybody send me the installed game folder of the DVD-ROM version (full installation)? I can prove I bought the game legally with pictures, so this would not be piracy.

The second option is to get a combination of the gog version and the better quality of the DVD to run.
So if anybody has a code for gog-Riven, thank you!!!

I promise to report my findings/solution here. :-)
Post edited July 10, 2014 by Xscape2041
Xscape2041:
Well, Riven is only $6 so not that much. Also your version might work well under Wine
pimpmonkey2382.313: You wouldn't happen to have an extra dragonsphere would you?
Ragnarblackmane: Aww man if only you had "asked" for it a little bit ago, I gave my last copy away!

PS-I have a copy of Treasure Adventure Game if anyone wants that though!
I'll take it if ya still have it please and thanks :)
I have base game from summer sale here so need only DLC from current promo to complete experience, thanks. ;-)
Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Post edited July 11, 2014 by HenitoKisou
high rated
Since some people on GOG have gifted me few games on GOG, and i just want to return the favor by giving away these Desure + 1 Steam keys for some lucky people :)

H3AMZ-G8WFG-YL00A-CSCTZ-N84DH - Driftmoon
JH5OM-EZNK5-OWRPM-B0L2N-YMC1U - Airship Dragoon (game)
NPKRE-9W5YZ-ZBYDL - Bionic Dues (game) - STEAM
HYHGY-IBB68-2TSEL-FKPOR-TA5P5 - Telepath RPG: Servants of God (game)
S5OLA-XI6AI-YYC46-6666F-5D84Q - BlackSoul
MKLS6-V3K0L-HI6WE-BVXIQ-AILXM - Postmortem: One Must Die - Extended Scythe Cut
M7UHN-VIO9X-YPUN4-AQZL2-4JQ8Z - Undead Legions
F51F8-SVN5T-XWQJ2-46A3N-V9STW - Higurashi When They Cry
Terpor: Airship Dragoon (game)
I tried this one, cause I missed the bundle in the past, and it worked, thank you so much Terpor ! :-D
Terpor: Since some people on GOG have gifted me few games on GOG, and i just want to return the favor by giving away these Desure + 1 Steam keys for some lucky people :)

H3AMZ-G8WFG-YL00A-CSCTZ-N84DH - Driftmoon
JH5OM-EZNK5-OWRPM-B0L2N-YMC1U - Airship Dragoon (game)
NPKRE-9W5YZ-ZBYDL - Bionic Dues (game) - STEAM
HYHGY-IBB68-2TSEL-FKPOR-TA5P5 - Telepath RPG: Servants of God (game)
S5OLA-XI6AI-YYC46-6666F-5D84Q - BlackSoul
MKLS6-V3K0L-HI6WE-BVXIQ-AILXM - Postmortem: One Must Die - Extended Scythe Cut
M7UHN-VIO9X-YPUN4-AQZL2-4JQ8Z - Undead Legions
F51F8-SVN5T-XWQJ2-46A3N-V9STW - Higurashi When They Cry
Not taken anything but since noone else thanked you beside benderz, thank you.
Driftmoon seems to be left.
If anyone is feeling generous would like sword of the stars the pit gold edition and pilgrim dlc from current promo
Just a humble request for harvester as I rely wanted to play that one in the day, please consider others before me, and thanks much
high rated
Roman5: If anyone's feeling in a good mood, I'd appreciate Earth 2140 that's on sale right now

As always, I will play through the game and it's not just going to sit on my virtual shelf without use

thanks!
Done...Check PM.
high rated
DProject: I would like Sensible World of Soccer 96/97, please :)
Check your PM.
If anyone has extra copy of Blood, then i would be interested in that.
Anyone not have Torchlight?

Terpor: Since some people on GOG have gifted me few games on GOG, and i just want to return the favor by giving away these Desure + 1 Steam keys for some lucky people :)

(snip) - Higurashi When They Cry
Never even knew that Higurashi was on Desura. I might have missed out on the chance to get it, but I hope the person who did get it enjoys the game. +1 for the giveaway. :)
Post edited July 12, 2014 by zaine-h
Sword Of The Stars: The Pit for $2.79 please if anyone is feeling generous.