It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All redeem, thankz anyway. I hope the one who takes them at least thank you.
I took Huntsman:Orphanage...

Thank you kindly and +1
Post edited July 03, 2014 by iphgix
Geri11:
Thank you very much Geri11 for giving away these codes, I took the first one and +1 to you ofcourse. :)
seikus: All redeem, thankz anyway. I hope the one who takes them at least thank you.
Agreed. Good on you Geri11.
I wonder who took Jack Lumber, cause all I wrote was timburtun. You know, like timber and that guy who made Corpse Bride and.... yeah, I'll let myself out.
If anyone has Psychonauts or Beyond Good and Evil, I would be very grateful. Thanks!
If anyone's feelin generous, i'd love a copy of rune classic

Thanks
If anyone is feeling generous would like septerra core legacy of the creator from current promo
Somebody who have a spare copy of Omerta: City of gangsters from summer promo please? I lost it because today I joined on GOG.
If anyone has an extra Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (dang that's a long title...) I'd be happy to give it a home.
low rated
Besides The Chronicles of Riddick I am just looking for a good Adventure Game. I use to play these a lot as a kid, but have since been out of the loop on them.
I have a Torchlight key in need of a good home! Let me know if you want it.

Edit: Still up for grabs
Post edited July 06, 2014 by zaine-h
-snip-
Post edited July 06, 2014 by johnki
johnki: If anyone has a 99 Spirits key for Steam (preferably) or Desura, I'd greatly appreciate it!
For games not on GOG, go here. :)
johnki: If anyone has a 99 Spirits key for Steam (preferably) or Desura, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Venhiem: For games not on GOG, go here. :)
Right. Apologies! Apparently I've completely forgotten how things work around here. :)