It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys:
Hardly an issue for me, more of a curiosity. The only other thing that comes to mind from ...Ah... EH? is you were about to sneeze and then didn't. :I
grunthos64: Would like Riddick its on sale for 3 bucks for the next few hours. Bday is in a few weeks if that helps, thanks anyways
DampSquib: Done........PM sent.
wow.....nearly missed the deal lol thanks squib!
grunthos64:
Happy birthday.
grunthos64:
theslitherydeee: Happy birthday.
you going to get me monkey poo? lol get buckets of that a day from sachys
grunthos64: you going to get me monkey poo? lol get buckets of that a day from sachys
Just balloons and cake, I'm a traditionalist.
If the Real Texas comes out cheap in the upcoming flash deal id be very happy to get a copy please!That or Beyond Good and Evil
Dohogerse: If the Real Texas comes out cheap in the upcoming flash deal id be very happy to get a copy please!That or Beyond Good and Evil
TRL looks like a Lego version of awesome. Good luck to you:)
Dohogerse: If the Real Texas comes out cheap in the upcoming flash deal id be very happy to get a copy please!That or Beyond Good and Evil
Ragnarblackmane: TRL looks like a Lego version of awesome. Good luck to you:)
Thats a better way to look at it I gues, looks incredible, great time for indie devs.
If anyone has a Shadowrun Returns key gathering dust I would gladly take it :)
Decided to make my own thread.. Nothing to see here..

Lol
Post edited June 27, 2014 by TekZero
I would be grateful for a copy of The Settlers 2 Anniversary Edition. I am interested in the city building genre and I think this would be a great start considering it is considered a classic from what I have read.
hi all, after seeing it plenty of times and skipping it, I've now decided I'd like Steamworld Dig.

if it comes up for sale over the next 8 hours, can someone buy it for me and I'll send you paypal or an equal priced game you're after? thank you very much.
Hey everyone - I missed Alan Wake's American Nightmare in the summer giveaway. If anyone's got a spare GOG code for it, I'd gladly take it off your hands!

Or, I can swap it for a GOG code for Torchlight, which I already had.

Thanks in advance.
May I please have Anachronox if anyone is willing? Thank you in advance.
ne_zavarj: Wallace and Gromit was removed from the GOG catalog . Gift codes are not valid anymore .
PaterAlf: That's not correct. I gave away a gift code for Wallace and Gromit just a few weeks ago and it worked fine. Gift codes stay valid even if the game gets removed from the store.
Thanks for the confirmation. I have a few unused Fallout 1, 2 and tactics codes lying around, so good to know they'll still work. I can trade those for wallace & gromit.