It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wakka66: May someone please gift me either Disciples, Dungeon Keeper 2, or Anachronox? I will gift you back as soon as I can get a PayPal account.
Your username reminds me a scammer on this forum called wakalo . :p

seikus: I understand that Gog giveaway these games: Assassin's Creed, Omerta: City of Gangsters, Still life 2 and Allan Wake. I miss them. Can anyone help get them, please?
Assassin's Creed wasn't offered as a free game .
Post edited June 26, 2014 by ne_zavarj
seikus: I understand that Gog giveaway these games: Assassin's Creed, Omerta: City of Gangsters, Still life 2 and Allan Wake. I miss them. Can anyone help get them, please?
Nope, GOG did not give away Assassin's Creed. Torchlight was the 4th free game yesterday.
low rated
Assassin's Creed wasn't given away free, it was Torchlight and the remaining that you mentioned also the last one is Alan Wake: American Nightmare not Alan Wake.

EDIT: Ninja'd twice as usual. :P
Post edited June 26, 2014 by stg83
thebream: Does anyone have Wallace and Gromit? I just bought all the Telltales Games available and felt something was missing. I found out that Wallace and Gromit was removed earlier this year but I never remembered hearing anything about its removal. Thank you.
Wallace and Gromit was removed from the GOG catalog . Gift codes are not valid anymore .
Wakka66: May someone please gift me either Disciples, Dungeon Keeper 2, or Anachronox? I will gift you back as soon as I can get a PayPal account.
ne_zavarj: Your username reminds me a scammer on this forum called wakalo . :p
My username comes from Wakka from Final Fantasy X, and this is my usual username. Also, I would never scam someone or use a username as stupid as wakalo.
Post edited June 26, 2014 by Wakka66
Nothing now. Thanks :)
Post edited June 27, 2014 by SpiderFromMars
Could I have Banished please?

Thanks in Advance!
thebream: Does anyone have Wallace and Gromit? I just bought all the Telltales Games available and felt something was missing. I found out that Wallace and Gromit was removed earlier this year but I never remembered hearing anything about its removal. Thank you.
ne_zavarj: Wallace and Gromit was removed from the GOG catalog . Gift codes are not valid anymore .
That's not correct. I gave away a gift code for Wallace and Gromit just a few weeks ago and it worked fine. Gift codes stay valid even if the game gets removed from the store.
Post edited June 26, 2014 by PaterAlf
high rated
Th3R3n3gad3: Could I have Banished please?

Thanks in Advance!
Done.....PM incoming :)
Th3R3n3gad3: Could I have Banished please?

Thanks in Advance!
DampSquib: Done.....PM incoming :)
Thanks!!
Memoria is on flash sale right now. If anyone can help me follow up the adventure of everyone's favorite bird catcher, I would be very grateful and happy.

Hope everyone is enjoying the games received so far from this sale!
low rated
would love brutal legend, please.
Hi, a question: It's this a trades thread or Can I ask for a freebie?
Would like Riddick its on sale for 3 bucks for the next few hours. Bday is in a few weeks if that helps, thanks anyways
hidraslick: Hi, a question: It's this a trades thread or Can I ask for a freebie?
You can ask for GOG keys in this thread.

If you want to trade, you should go to this thread:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread