It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm fine with current bundle, however Nox ($2.99) will complete my experience. ;-)

...and while we are on flash sale promos, Back to the Future: The Game. Not too much into adventure games but for that series I can make exception being fan of movies trilogy.
Post edited June 26, 2014 by HenitoKisou
low rated
i would like kentucky route zero, consortium or jazzpunk, as they look very interesting and unique. also, jazz punk has a pie with a mustache, so of course i want this, please!
Post edited June 25, 2014 by LesterKnight99
Does anyone have a spare copy of Alan Wake American Nightmare? I missed it by a few minutes during overtime at work.
high rated
Crappynuker1: *whispers* Can someone , who have the bundles complete, gift me theme hospital? That would be very sweet.
Done......check PM.
Does anyone have a spare copy of Alan Wake's American Nightmare..? Missed the giveaway :/ damn time zone differences.. and I know I'm pushing it, but would really appreciate it if someone could pick up Arklash when it goes on sale. Or if it goes on sale, have I missed it ?!

Thanks again!
wy4786: have I missed it ?!
Yes. It just went off sale.
This is my wishlist:

ANACHRONOX
ASSASSIN'S CREED®: DIRECTOR'S CUT
BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL™
CLIVE BARKER'S UNDYING
DESPERADOS: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE
FREESPACE 2
GIANTS: CITIZEN KABUTO
PIRATES! GOLD PLUS
PRINCE OF PERSIA®: THE SANDS OF TIME
PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE TWO THRONES
PRINCE OF PERSIA: WARRIOR WITHIN
SACRIFICE
STRONGHOLD HD
STRONGHOLD CRUSADER HD
THIEF™ GOLD
TOM CLANCY'S SPLINTER CELL®
WITCHER 2: ASSASSINS OF KINGS, THE
wy4786: Does anyone have a spare copy of Alan Wake's American Nightmare..? Missed the giveaway :/ damn time zone differences.. and I know I'm pushing it, but would really appreciate it if someone could pick up Arklash when it goes on sale. Or if it goes on sale, have I missed it ?!

Thanks again!
Try your luck here, buddy :)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/missed_the_freebie_weve_got_you_covered
Crappynuker1: *whispers* Can someone , who have the bundles complete, gift me theme hospital? That would be very sweet.
DampSquib: Done......check PM.
Thank you very much. A kiss :D (sorry wet with coffee lol)
Post edited June 26, 2014 by Crappynuker1
low rated
Bump for consortium, jazzpunk and Kentucky route zero. Also, sir, you are being hunted looks interesting, and I would like to try it!
Pls can anyone gift me The witcher 2. i will be ewer so gratefill
Really like the look of divinity II, if anyone's feeling particularly generous, i'd be over the moon
Hey, I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to gift me Divine Divinity or Divinity 2.

It is safe to say that I would be very grateful if someone were to gift me one of these games.
Post edited June 26, 2014 by spoonwhale
May someone please gift me either Disciples, Dungeon Keeper 2, or Anachronox? I will gift you back as soon as I can get a PayPal account.
I understand that Gog giveaway these games: Assassin's Creed, Omerta: City of Gangsters, Still life 2 and Allan Wake. I miss them. Can anyone help get them, please?