It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone interested in Towers of Altrac (Desura)?
I really hope for Memoria while it is on flash sale.
high rated
Miljac: Hello guys. If anyone is feeling generous, I would really be gratefull for HOMM V.

Beside my many thanks to you, I can gift you back with Sid Meiers Civ III on steam as token of my appreciation, it's not much I know, but it's all I have at the moment.

Done, check your PM.
Miljac: Hello guys. If anyone is feeling generous, I would really be gratefull for HOMM V.

Beside my many thanks to you, I can gift you back with Sid Meiers Civ III on steam as token of my appreciation, it's not much I know, but it's all I have at the moment.

DampSquib: Done, check your PM.
wow! didnt expect that :D thank you very very much!
I want to try Rogue Legacy so I can play a color blind dwarf. Can't believe I haven't heard of this game before.
Muttala: Anyone interested in Towers of Altrac (Desura)?
You might want to post this in "Open this thread..." thread. I'm certain you'll have higher chances of making someone happy there.
TekZero: Hey,

Looks like it worked.. <----- Yup.

[url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:TekZero]http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:TekZero[/url]

How does the wiki work? Does it automatically update the wishlist/collection when I get a new game? I'm not ready to buy a game just to test it out.

:)
DampSquib: PM sent.........enjoy :)
Totally unexpected! Thank you so much!
Ultima 1+2+3 if anyone is generous?
I really want to play Kentucky Route Zero. If someone feels generous i will thank it greatly and will play it today.
If anyone can gift me this i will be happy.

Wishlist:

The witcher 2
Could someone please gift me Ultima Underworld 1-2? Its only 2.39 right now. Its the only Ultima I am missing.
Post edited June 22, 2014 by MaloVolpe
MaloVolpe: I still have a spare gift of Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics that I could email you. .w.
Those don't work anymore.
MaloVolpe: I still have a spare gift of Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics that I could email you. .w.
theslitherydeee: Those don't work anymore.
I had no idea. Apologies.
Post edited June 22, 2014 by MaloVolpe
high rated
MaloVolpe: Could someone please gift me Ultima Underworld 1-2? Its only 2.39 right now. Its the only Ultima I am missing.
The saga is now complete. Check your PM.
Thank you so much. :D