It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some +1 :)
Post edited June 19, 2014 by Punished_Snake
rayden54: Apparently I still have VVVVVV. Poke me if you want it.
Not interesting, but thanks for offering :)
If anybody got some leftovers I'd like to get my hands on Space Quest 4-6 since I freaking missed it during spring insomnia :/
Post edited June 20, 2014 by arxon
Some of the Rebellion games are on my [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Stooner]wishlist[/url].
We could try some trading for them. Thanks for considering.
Post edited June 21, 2014 by Stooner
Farcry 2 is one of the best games I've played, loved the story, the setting, the music and the general feel of the game, sadly it was not completely developed because the game got ported to consoles and a lot of development work went to that, leaving a lot of features for the game in the air, and finally not included.

Is somebody is in the mood I'd love to play this game again and listen to the amazing soundtrack aswell!

Thanks for reading!
high rated
Stooner: Leisure Suit Larry - Greatest Hits and Misses, and some of the Rebellion games are on my [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Stooner]wishlist[/url].
Sent PM.
I'd love a copy of Divinity II which will be on flash sale soon, if anyone is feeling particularly generous.
I played Geneforge but I want dig deeper into 'story over graphic/sound' of Spiderweb Software games so current stuff on my wishlist:

Avernum: The Complete Saga - because unique roguelike/party rpg/oldschool feel. Also illustrated by Phil Foglio which raises value of these games in my eyes even more.

Avadon: The Black Fortress - this game uses updated engine and graphics, while still limited compared to new rpgs I consider it better than Blackguards in story/gameplay part.
Post edited June 19, 2014 by HenitoKisou
If anybody is interested I would like Blackguards please.
high rated
Kookies: I'd love a copy of Divinity II which will be on flash sale soon, if anyone is feeling particularly generous.
Done dunkable one...check PM.
Hey, can someone gift me Empire Earth 1 from the sale? It looks pretty interesting. I would be very grateful. Would consider a trade.
Post edited June 19, 2014 by ceterum
rayden54: Apparently I still have VVVVVV. Poke me if you want it.
Sure, I'll take it :P
DampSquib: Sent PM.
Jesus Christ dude, thank you!
high rated
Stooner: Leisure Suit Larry - Greatest Hits and Misses, and some of the Rebellion games are on my [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Stooner]wishlist[/url].
Another one to strike off your wishlist....
foxworks: Another one to strike off your wishlist....
Close, but no cigar... ;p
Thanks nonetheless!