It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RevolutionSphere: BUMP for Total Anihilation: Commander Pack
DampSquib: Done...check pm.
Back to your old tricks I see. Is this your new home now that the ninja thread is gone? Anyway good to see you around.
theslitherydeee: Back to your old tricks I see. Is this your new home now that the ninja thread is gone? Anyway good to see you around.
Cheers for that, no it's just a few extra.
May as well make the most of the sales.
DampSquib: May as well make the most of the sales.
Oh god, the sales. As soon as you've made up your mind that you're not going to spend anymore another good deal springs up.
Tales of Monkey Island just went on sale on the Flash Deals and I'd appreciate a PM gift.

Thanks for considering.
Thank you!
Post edited June 19, 2014 by ww_gog
rambell: My wishlist is just Neverwinter Nights 2. Thanks :)
Bumping for NWN2. I realized it's pretty expensive standalone but if anyone who already own the DnD pack can grab it cheap, it would be really appreciated. Thank you.

EDIT: Gifted by an awesome santa! Thanks
Post edited June 19, 2014 by rambell
[Actually. Nevermind]
Post edited June 18, 2014 by FordR
high rated
Elvin: One last bump if anyone is feeling generous for:

-Pirates Gold Plus

-Theme Park

-Eschalon Series
Done.....Check PM :)
high rated
Anyone want VVVVVV ? (gone)
Post edited June 19, 2014 by rayden54
high rated
ww_gog: Hi. If anyone is able and willing to gift Avadon 2 at its low low bundle price, I'd be very happy to receive and play it. I have the other games thru last years Humble Bundle so that low low bundle price is not available for me. Thanks!
Sent, check your pm.
RevolutionSphere: BUMP for Total Anihilation: Commander Pack
Thank you kind sir

This was one of favourite RTS when it came out and one that I played a lot, I will get to playing it straight away. +1

Have a good Summer
Post edited June 19, 2014 by RevolutionSphere
low rated
Bump for my wishlist:

Ether one deluxe

Stick it to the man

Resonance

Syndicate plus

Consortium

Fract osc

Brutal legend
I recently became aware of BlazBlue Calamity Trigger. Needless to say I've already blown my budget on the previous day's of the sale. Since its not appearing in the Flash sales I'm just going to toss it in the air, but please consider someone else a little more desperate before me. At least I got some games to tide my gaming obsession over until I maybe have money.
Elvin: One last bump if anyone is feeling generous for:

-Pirates Gold Plus

-Theme Park

-Eschalon Series
DampSquib: Done.....Check PM :)
I thank you from heart! I really appreciate your kindness you have made my summer!
Apparently I still have VVVVVV. Poke me if you want it.(gone again)
Post edited June 19, 2014 by rayden54