It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

One last bump if anyone is feeling generous for:

-Pirates Gold Plus

-Theme Park

-Eschalon Series
If someone feels generous I'd be appreciated to get Valdis Story.
[please disregard]
Post edited June 18, 2014 by Geri11
If someone could help me get Unepic, Dungeon Keeper 2 or Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude, please, i´ll be very thankfull.
Geri11: If Jade Empire goes on a flash sale, could someone pick it up for me? I'm working all week, and I do promise to gift to you something of equal value this Saturday. If I don't keep my promise, feel free to publicly shame me here.
Its going on in half an hour.
low rated
bump for my wish list:

Syndicate Plus
FRACT OSC*
ETHER ONE DELUXE EDITION*
Stick it to the Man!
Consortium*
Resonance
Brutal Legend

*most wanted

Thank you!
Hello all.
I apologize that bothering here with my request. I'd like to try Deponia 1, that are currently on sale. Since you have to buy whole 3 games at once to get higher discount, it's too much for me.
I know it's a big price for one game to ask, even if it's discounted price, but cannot effort whole bundle. So If someone feels extra generous, I'd be appreciated to get Deponia 1.
But please consider others requests first.
Thanks for your time

EDIT:// Promo has ended so request has been recalled
Post edited June 19, 2014 by truhlik77
low rated
truhlik77: Hello all.
I apologize that bothering here with my request. I'd like to try Deponia 1, that are currently on sale. Since you have to buy whole 3 games at once to get higher discount, it's too much for me.
I know it's a big price for one game to ask, even if it's discounted price, but cannot effort whole bundle. So If someone feels extra generous, I'd be appreciated to get Deponia 1.
But please consider others requests first.
Thanks for your time
somebody get him deponia 1! the game is hilarious, and should be experienced.
Geri11: If Jade Empire goes on a flash sale, could someone pick it up for me? I'm working all week, and I do promise to gift to you something of equal value this Saturday. If I don't keep my promise, feel free to publicly shame me here.
theslitherydeee: Its going on in half an hour.
Yup, just saw it. Gonna pick it up :)
I'm up for pretty much any game I'm pretty new to pc gaming and want to experience the classics especially RPGs of any kind! Thanks if your willing to help!
I murdered my budget on the first few days of the sale despite vowing that I wouldn't. And now I'm looking at the flash sales again and thinking about digging the pit a little deeper. Every other rotation has something I want to try at great prices, which keep stacking up. Not good at all.
Planetscape: Torment would be an excellent gift. Thanks :)
high rated
RevolutionSphere: BUMP for Total Anihilation: Commander Pack
Done...check pm.
Could you please send me Risen from todays sale? :)
if anyone coude gift me these i woud be gratefull.

Wishlist:
The witcher
The witcher 2