It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post14536
Post edited June 14, 2014 by Licurg
Hey guys, i would love to play Painkiller Black Edition or some Beyond Good And Evil

if anyone has a spare copy i would be forever in ur debt!
If anyone is feeling generous would like to have any of these games from the summer sale

*Sword of the stars the pit gold edition , *sword of the stars the pilgrim dlc , arcanum of steamworks and magick obscura , warlords battlecry 2 , and deus ex goty.

* most-wanted
Post edited June 14, 2014 by blitsfire
high rated
blitsfire: If anyone is feeling generous would like to have any of these games from the summer sale

*Sword of the stars the pit gold edition , *sword of the stars the pilgrim dlc , system shock 2 , arcanum of steamworks and magick obscura , warlords battlecry 2 , and deus ex goty.

* most-wanted
One has to play System Shock 2! Check your PMs and have fun :).
low rated
I've been yammering about AoW games around the forums for about a month now probably, a code for Age of Wonders Classics in my PM inbox would shut me up properly. XD
I don't suppose there's a kind soul who would gift me the Age of Wonders games in the current promo? >.>
stika: I don't suppose there's a kind soul who would gift me the Age of Wonders games in the current promo? >.>
Does it have to be GOG? I have a Steam copy I'd be happy to give you ^__^
blitsfire: If anyone is feeling generous would like to have any of these games from the summer sale

*Sword of the stars the pit gold edition , *sword of the stars the pilgrim dlc , system shock 2 , arcanum of steamworks and magick obscura , warlords battlecry 2 , and deus ex goty.

* most-wanted
Urnoev: One has to play System Shock 2! Check your PMs and have fun :).
Thanks for the great gift always wanted to play bioshocks predecessor.
low rated
would like these from the flash sale, please:

Stick it to the man

Ether one deluxe*

Sir, you are being hunted*

*most wanted
Post edited June 14, 2014 by LesterKnight99
Hi there. I missed The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav by a few minutes yesterday, but have Memoria and really wanted to play these two games in order. If anyone has an extra Chains of Satinav that they are willing to part with, i'd love to get a hold of that great game. :)
If anyone is feeling generous, I would appreciate a spare code for any of the Unreal games.
Thx!
low rated
bump for ether one deluxe, would like this game before it reverts to higher price please.

edit: yes, i know i've been posting a bit in here, but it's a sale event, so i can't help myself. I'm not a leech, these sales are just cool to see.
LesterKnight99: bump for ether one deluxe, would like this game before it reverts to higher price please.

edit: yes, i know i've been posting a bit in here, but it's a sale event, so i can't help myself. I'm not a leech, these sales are just cool to see.
Your unnecessarily bumping a request visible on this page though.
low rated
LesterKnight99: bump for ether one deluxe, would like this game before it reverts to higher price please.

theslitherydeee: Your unnecessarily bumping a request visible on this page though.
Ah, i see now. thanks
I would like Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord, please.