It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blitsfire: If anyone is feeling generous would like to have rogue legacy / darkstone from current promo.
JogsterXL: Check PM for Darkstone! :)
Ty for the gift :)
HijacK: Hey there! I would like to try Arx Fatalis, though I'll be blunt and say I don't know when I'll start playing it considering I just started playing NWN and that is a time consuming game. The reason I'm making this request is because of the possibility the game being discontinued from GOG and I'd like to get it before it's not too late.
theslitherydeee: Where did you hear about it being discontinued?
I heard about this in the forum. Only rumors, but better safe than sorry.
low rated
if anyone wants to help a fellow businessman, i would like a copy of syndicate plus. my agents are acting lazy, and they need some training simulations.
Hai guys
Post edited June 08, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
Edit

Someone gave me Arx Fatalis.
Post edited June 11, 2014 by Elmofongo
removed
Post edited June 13, 2014 by ne_zavarj
Jade Empire has been on my wishlist for a while, if anyone is feeling generous.
Ok, I haven't asked for a game in a very long time. However, considering my money troubles right now, the discount of it at the moment and the fact I love roguelikes, I feel I have to ask if an very generous person could gift me Desktop Dungeons please. I would be extremely grateful.
high rated
Elmofongo: I like to have Arx Fatalis if anyone is generous?
Incoming!
Elmofongo: I like to have Arx Fatalis if anyone is generous?
HUGEe: Incoming!
I messaged you.
Elmofongo: I messaged you.
Aww, I love you too.
1st they complimented me on a post and then they gifted you something. Strange person. :P
tinyE: 1st they complimented me on a post and then they gifted you something. Strange person. :P
You forget the giveaway I created as Elmofongo has spurned my attempts to force Arx Fatalis upon him.
Birthday is soonish and can't spend any money so I would like to ask for A Story About My Uncle if anyone would be so kind, thanks for your time all.
HijacK: Hey there! I would like to try Arx Fatalis, though I'll be blunt and say I don't know when I'll start playing it considering I just started playing NWN and that is a time consuming game. The reason I'm making this request is because of the possibility the game being discontinued from GOG and I'd like to get it before it's not too late.
Arx "Nevergoonsalis" would be taken off GOG? That would be a real shame!
Have to pick up some keys for the future...