It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
pimpmonkey2382: Can someone gift me a code for beneath a steel sky?
Dischord: It's free, but I'm sure you know that (or at least I think you do!)
I do I'm just fucking around. lol

Who wants a free gog game?

WS2Y-ZTF5-3MWP-GPGY
Post edited May 31, 2014 by pimpmonkey2382
l0rdtr3k: so you want me to not post on the thread anymore?
your wish is my command master,I'll never post anything here again.since I'm not wanted here I'll play elsewere[
You can do whatever you want to do dude. I'm just pointing out a few things regarding your posting habits.
And once again as you have many times before, made an ultimate final declaration. And before when you've done that, you're always back posting a list of 10 games you want to be given to you before 24 hours are even up. I understand why you do it. I'm not blaming you for doing it.
Like sands thru the hourglass, wakalo comes back every so often scamming in trades, others keep coming posting every day about the next game(s) they want to be given, dozens of others troll around looking for free code drops despite grabbing everything they possibly can, I comment on such things from the same people, the leeching and scamming behaviors continue. Rinse and repeat.

When I saw your post saying "its the last time", I knew it wouldn't be. You knew it wouldn't be.
And you did it again now. I know it won't happen. You know it won't happen.
You've been asking for games in these threads since 2011, are you really going to stop for real this time? Heck, you've not even slowed down in all that time - how the heck are you going to quit GOG cold turkey?

You'll find someone who feels sorry for you, or feels bad thinking me or some singular downrepper is picking on you and you'll get a free game or three. Like clockwork, you and so many more.
low rated
^ what a twatra!

Edit: add paranoid, deluded, insane and only logs in once in a blue moon to rag on people to that
Edit 2: and moodhoover numpty!
Post edited May 31, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: ^ what a twatra!

Edit: add paranoid, deluded, insane and only logs in once in a blue moon to rag on people to that
Since when is speaking truthfully considered ragging on people? If I've said any one thing in error, do let me know. This community has honestly fallen off the deep end due to certain individuals and the members who solely lurk the boards every waking moment for all the free games and if I speak up about it every so often, what's it to you?

Are you ever capable of civil discourse or do you just call people names, make up your own words and then storm off with a tantrum? I know a couple 3rd graders who act that way too.

Looking forward to seeing what new words you concoct for me in the next go.
removed
Post edited June 01, 2014 by ne_zavarj

...you can throw all the insults at him you like, but you know that everything he says is 100% true.

Asbeau: ...you can throw all the insults at him you like, but you know that everything he says is 100% true.
Good point, and god knows just ignoring the people you don't like in here would be out of the question rather than showing up once a month to bitch and moan without offering any solutions and or constructive ideas for forum improvement would be totally unreasonable :P.

...and if I may expound for a moment....like them hate love them or despise them the people asking for games are doing it in THE GIFTING THREAD! They aren't hitting people up in the forum improvement thread, the new release thread, the 'draw and guess the game thread'. They aren't starting new threads flooding the forum board. They aren't PMing people asking for stuff. I happen to like these folks but I'll admit, the day I log onto to the homepage to check out the new release and there is a huge banner there saying "ANYONE GOT A SPARE COPY OF 'SO AND SO' PM ME!" then I'll will be more than happy to get in line with you and bitch and moan about it. Until then, the way I see it, they are doing their business in their own yard and they certainly aren't pissing on your rose bushes so lighten up....PLEASE! :D
Post edited June 01, 2014 by tinyE
high rated
stika: I don't suppose any kind soul here would offer Darklands? I've heard good thing about it, but I've never played it
Check your PM.
stika: I don't suppose any kind soul here would offer Darklands? I've heard good thing about it, but I've never played it
woosk: Check your PM.
Whoa! Thank you! :D
low rated
I know this will sound like greed but can someone gift me Arma 2 before it gets pulled off the site?
Contact me by PM and thanks in advance
l0rdtr3k: I'll never post anything here again
l0rdtr3k: I know this will sound like greed but can someone gift me Arma 2 before it gets pulled off the site?
Contact me by PM and thanks in advance
Bohemia is pulling their games off GOG, and I'm broke... If anyone can chuck Original War at me, it would be very much appreciated .
high rated
Licurg: Bohemia is pulling their games off GOG, and I'm broke... If anyone can chuck Original War at me, it would be very much appreciated .
Give me a half our or so, I just got out of the shower. It's been a slow month for purchasing and it's the least I can do for a friend....or you. :P

EDIT:
DONE
Post edited June 04, 2014 by tinyE
high rated
Licurg: Bohemia is pulling their games off GOG, and I'm broke... If anyone can chuck Original War at me, it would be very much appreciated .
tinyE: Give me a half our or so, I just got out of the shower. It's been a slow month for purchasing and it's the least I can do for a friend....or you. :P
Beat you to it.

;-}
tinyE: Give me a half our or so, I just got out of the shower. It's been a slow month for purchasing and it's the least I can do for a friend....or you. :P
Rodzaju: Beat you to it.

;-}
Well then he has 2 codes, I just pmed him. We'll see which one he snags. This should be very exciting or very pathetic. XD