It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mm3n: Megarace 1+2
benderz: Check your PM
Thanks for Megarace! :D
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: CoP, anyone? I've been after it since it came out but I just can't seem to scrape together 20 bucks for it.
excuse me guys -- i'm looking for a 3d where games are traded (not gifted) -- i'm still a bit new to the forums, is there any official 3d dedicated to trading or should i open a new one?
Ungunbu: excuse me guys -- i'm looking for a 3d where games are traded (not gifted) -- i'm still a bit new to the forums, is there any official 3d dedicated to trading or should i open a new one?
I think this is what you're looking for. :)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds
Ungunbu: excuse me guys -- i'm looking for a 3d where games are traded (not gifted) -- i'm still a bit new to the forums, is there any official 3d dedicated to trading or should i open a new one?
stg83: I think this is what you're looking for. :)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds
ah thanks :)
For trading, we use the Classifieds thread.
Post edited May 26, 2014 by blotunga
blotunga: There is no specific 3D related gifting thread, I'm not sure that we need one though. As for general trading, we use the Classifieds thread.
3d = thread :P
Ungunbu: 3d = thread :P
My l33tsp43k is a bit rusted :P...
Post edited May 26, 2014 by blotunga
If someone feels so generous, I'd love megarace 1&2 (on sale now for under $2) as I loved it as a kid, and after watching "The Running Man" yesterday, I had flashbacks to playing it as a kid (similar premise). I don't quite have enough money left on my visa giftcard to get it, so I posted a classifieds ad but being a holiday here, I doubt I'll be able to get a trade prior to sale end. Either way, Many blessings to you all!
high rated
Braussie: If someone feels so generous, I'd love megarace 1&2 (on sale now for under $2) as I loved it as a kid, and after watching "The Running Man" yesterday, I had flashbacks to playing it as a kid (similar premise). I don't quite have enough money left on my visa giftcard to get it, so I posted a classifieds ad but being a holiday here, I doubt I'll be able to get a trade prior to sale end. Either way, Many blessings to you all!
DONE!
...though as yer offline I'll grab you on the other channel...

Edit: regards to the fam' too!
Post edited May 26, 2014 by Sachys
Braussie: If someone feels so generous, I'd love megarace 1&2 (on sale now for under $2) as I loved it as a kid, and after watching "The Running Man" yesterday, I had flashbacks to playing it as a kid (similar premise). I don't quite have enough money left on my visa giftcard to get it, so I posted a classifieds ad but being a holiday here, I doubt I'll be able to get a trade prior to sale end. Either way, Many blessings to you all!
Sachys: DONE!

You beat me under a minute... Megarace, share the love <3
benderz: You beat me under a minute... Megarace, share the love <3
Heheh!
Sachys: DONE!

Wow, that was super fast! I wasn't expecting that! Thank you all very much. I'm gonna see if I have something someone's wanting in this forum and give appropriately if I can. THank you very much!
Braussie:
dont worry about it - just gimme a shout next time and if I can help I will
If anyone is feeling generous, I would absolutely love a copy of Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender while it's on sale. Please and thank you in advance, and I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. :)
Post edited May 30, 2014 by Theta_Sigma