It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ungunbu: lol -- i meant: is it better a "max number of entrants" or "max time to opt in" limit?
All being said it's your giveaway so you can make up any rule you want. :)
Ungunbu: lol -- i meant: is it better a "max number of entrants" or "max time to opt in" limit?
time i think, though ultimately its up to you. its possible that you may not get as many entrants as you set the limit for so time'd be better. u can always make changes to things such as time and max entrants after starting giveaway
please take a look at my giveway when you have the time :) let me know if some of the rules sound weird
Ungunbu: please take a look at my giveway when you have the time :) let me know if some of the rules sound weird
All those rules are fairly standard....
I just wanted to let everyone know I received 11th hour today so if anyone sees my previous posts, don't buy it for me please, I already have now, and thanks. :)
expired
Post edited May 20, 2014 by ne_zavarj
Hi ppl, i just saw a list of previous giveaways by GOG & found i missed the Broken Sword & Empire Earth giveaways a few yrs back. If any1 had gotten spare copies then i would appreciate if i can have 1, thanks. :)
Even with many interesting releases like Vertical Drop Heroes or The Last Door, I'm surprised there haven't been that many requests in days. It's so quiet, so peaceful. I'd just like to leave a message to the gifters who help when they can. You've done a fantastic job! Whether it's one game or one hundred, you've become a part of the positive side of the GOG community. Every day, the generosity of people in the community astounds me. Well done.
my giveaway is over -- thanks to everyone that participated :)

EDIT
here's the link
Post edited May 22, 2014 by Ungunbu
low rated
bad mojo is out, would like it please.
LesterKnight99: bad mojo is out, would like it please.
-156 rep? :)
[never mind, taken]
Post edited May 22, 2014 by Geri11
I'm feeling in an adventerous, pirat'ey mood, so if anyone's feelin generous I would appreciate a copy of Corsairs Gold that's on promo right now

As always, I guarantee that I will play through the game
Roman5: I'm feeling in an adventerous, pirat'ey mood, so if anyone's feelin generous I would appreciate a copy of Corsairs Gold that's on promo right now
Check your PMs and have fun ;).
Does anyone have a spare Duke Nukem atomic edition for my little brother? please and thank you