It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hoshisquid: Hi,

I have a spare Little Big Adventure 2 gift code and would like to trade it for Hitman 2. Anyone?
You might want to post this in the Classifieds thread.
I have a spare Zork code that I'd like to give to a good home. Preferably one that wanted it really badly but missed it in the sale, and not someone who just wants any free game. Please be honest. You can PM me. Thank you. <333 I also have a Twinssen code for someone who missed that one and really wanted it.

Also, just throwing out there, if someone picked up a code of Bards Tale they want to kindly bequeath, I'd love to try that one. It looked way fun, but it kept coming up in the middle of the night for me. If not, no worries! I had a great time with this sale anyway, and I have been so impressed with how kind all these GOG members are. It's been fun. <33 Thanks.
low rated
ormaybemidgets: I have a spare Zork code that I'd like to give to a good home. Preferably one that wanted it really badly but missed it in the sale, and not someone who just wants any free game. Please be honest. You can PM me. Thank you. <333 I also have a Twinssen code for someone who missed that one and really wanted it.

Also, just throwing out there, if someone picked up a code of Bards Tale they want to kindly bequeath, I'd love to try that one. It looked way fun, but it kept coming up in the middle of the night for me. If not, no worries! I had a great time with this sale anyway, and I have been so impressed with how kind all these GOG members are. It's been fun. <33 Thanks.
If you get no other offers for zork I will give it a loving new home
low rated
I'm all out of bubble gum but Duke Nukem 1+2 from the current promo would fix that. Thanks!
Still broke from the Insomnia sale, Balls of Steel and Downfall are on my wishlist from the current promo .
If anyone's feeling in a nice mood, I'd really appreciate Hocus Pocus that's on sale right now

I remember playing it ages ago and would love to fire it up again

Thanks!
high rated
LesterKnight99: i would like syndicate plus, please.
Totally don't want to offend you (and won't down-rep any of your posts), but did you ever ask yourself where your notorious low rep comes from? On the last three pages of this thread, you asked for Syndicate Plus seven times. Additionally you also asked for Grimm and System Shock 2. On the last two pages of the Non-GOG-Gifting thread, I can find you 11 times asking for games.

Just a few weeks ago, very generous members of the GOG community gifted you games for at least $50, because you won a dumb giveaway (dumb, because I think you shouldn't reward members for extreme low rep) and didn't get your "reward".

I never see you anywhere except in the gifting threads, the ninja thread or in several giveaways. Seems a little greedy to me. How about giving something instead once in a while? Or participating in the community to get your rep up (not talking about reaching positive rep, but maybe at least -100)?

Again, don't want to offend you, but maybe it's something you should think about.
Post edited May 16, 2014 by PaterAlf
does anyone have a extra copy of theme park? someone who may have bought it just cuz its on sale and who might not need it?
Post edited May 16, 2014 by zailynn438
I was at a physics final while battle worlds kronos was up, Don't suppose anyone has a spare code?
high rated
Licurg: ...Balls of Steel ...
Check your PM ;)
Licurg: ...Balls of Steel ...
K_1269: Check your PM ;)
(sorry, wrong thread)
Post edited May 16, 2014 by RPGOracle
If anyone is feeling generous, I would absolutely love a copy of Bad Mojo Redux. Please and thank you in advance, I hope everyone is having a wonderful long weekend (if you are having a long weekend where you are), and stay safe all. :)
Post edited May 23, 2014 by Theta_Sigma
if anyone has an extra Crusader Stronghold I could give it a nice home..
Post edited May 16, 2014 by the_atm
I don't know how to do strikethrough here, oops! But gifted by Dischord, thank you again!

[s]If anyone has an unwanted copy of The Last Express from the Insomnia sale, I would deeply appreciate it and give it a good home :) I hate to even ask as I am fairly new to GoG and to the forums, but I wanted it so much and missed it by a hair (went to sleep right before the game before it sold out!) I have nothing to trade but I would be happy to send you the $2 via Paypal. Thanks![/s]
Post edited May 16, 2014 by henchwench82