It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
I would like dragon commander and Trine 2 also grimrock
PM me if you are willing to give
Thank You
Post edited May 16, 2014 by craig_ethan_123
low rated
Bump for syndicate plus. Would like this game, please.
Niggles: Did anyone manage to snag a extra copy of SWAT 3 during the sale? I missed out all 3 times - i was asleep each time (dammit) ...
Adding my support for this as I meant to keep an eye out! It went pretty fast in the 3rd round :(
Please consider everyone's requests.

Thanks for reading.
Post edited May 15, 2014 by zaine-h
If anyone has the 11th hour, I would like it please. ( Don't feel so bad asking this time as I just gave away some games. :P )
I need a copy of zork anthologyvthat I missed during the sale. Is that possible? :)
I will gift any game from the insomnia sale round 3 that hasn't been on sale yet for the sale price of pirates gold plus and/or heretic inquisition
Post edited May 15, 2014 by Gillberg
ahmedshaltout: I need a copy of zork anthologyvthat I missed during the sale. Is that possible? :)
http://www.infocom-if.org/downloads/downloads.html ?
low rated
Gillberg: I will gift any game from the insomnia sale round 3 that hasn't been on sale yet for the sale price of pirates gold plus and/or heretic inquisition
I think Sam & Max Beyond Space and Time is the same price, would be grateful if you gifted it..
Post edited May 15, 2014 by Dachenko11
Did anybody manage to pick up an extra copy of Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves? Somehow I missed it in the 3rd round. I am able to trade it for a game that is still to come. Please PM me if we can help each other out, thanks!
I am willing to trade for Aarklash Legacy if anyone still has a giftable copy. PM me if interested.
All I really want is warlords battle cry 3:( I missed it in every round.... PM Please ill appreciate it:)
Since it's selling so damn slowly, does anybody have an extra S2: Silent Storm key?
Hi,

I have a spare Little Big Adventure 2 gift code and would like to trade it for Hitman 2. Anyone?
low rated
i would like syndicate plus, please.