It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
bump for syndicate request. also, any spare system shock 2's would be cool.
Tarnicus:
...and more and more and more!
advancedhero: Can someone gift me a game from the sale b4 it's too late? I would be soo happy. Any extra games?
you did it for real!!
D: Anyone has Papers, Please? I really want to play it. I lost it in Insomnia Promo :C

Thanks.
low rated
advancedhero: Can someone gift me a game from the sale b4 it's too late? I would be soo happy. Any extra games?
Ungunbu: you did it for real!!
Huh? I did what? I still have no games :/
low rated
Ungunbu: you did it for real!!
advancedhero: Huh? I did what? I still have no games :/
you came to this 3d to beg for a free game -- lol
low rated
advancedhero: Huh? I did what? I still have no games :/
Ungunbu: you came to this 3d to beg for a free game -- lol
Ohhh, yep. Dude, you have NO idea how badly I would like Riven. I must sound pathetic.
Ungunbu: you came to this 3d to beg for a free game -- lol
advancedhero: Ohhh, yep. Dude, you have NO idea how badly I would like Riven. I must sound pathetic.
i have no cash at the moment otherwise i would buy it for you :)
low rated
advancedhero: Ohhh, yep. Dude, you have NO idea how badly I would like Riven. I must sound pathetic.
Ungunbu: i have no cash at the moment otherwise i would buy it for you :)
Well, thanks for trying. :') hmm... I just have no luck this time.
Tarnicus:
Sachys: ...and more and more and more!
Hehe yeah some detective work in the Insomnia sale tracking thread(my brain stores all this stuff regardless - damn Justice streak!) revealed multiple bullshit stories from them.
Sachys: ...and more and more and more!
Tarnicus: Hehe yeah some detective work in the Insomnia sale tracking thread(my brain stores all this stuff regardless - damn Justice streak!) revealed multiple bullshit stories from them.
see above and correlate with ninja
Tarnicus: Hehe yeah some detective work in the Insomnia sale tracking thread(my brain stores all this stuff regardless - damn Justice streak!) revealed multiple bullshit stories from them.
Sachys: see above and correlate with ninja
Ah my days of the ninja thread are most likely done. As much as I've enjoyed my time there, it has become(to me) too much of a pile of shit that is attracting flies, and I like my shit without flies! Er maybe that isn't the best anal ogy... :P
Sachys: see above and correlate with ninja
Tarnicus: Ah my days of the ninja thread are most likely done. As much as I've enjoyed my time there, it has become(to me) too much of a pile of shit that is attracting flies, and I like my shit without flies! Er maybe that isn't the best anal ogy... :P
yarp!
Would a kind soul gift me Sin Gold while it's still cheap, please? I'd be very thankful.

EDIT: Oh... the cheapness has ceased. Sad.
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Falci
nvm :)
Post edited May 15, 2014 by Niggles