It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
would like to have syndicate, please
low rated
Hi! I would like to get a game from this sale. If anyone has an extra, I would be pleased to accept it. I mean I don't know what else to say. I have no money to spend, haha. Anyway, thanks in advance. I would be forever grateful,
Advanced Hero
Post edited May 14, 2014 by advancedhero
EDIT:

I already got Hitman 1.
Post edited May 15, 2014 by Elmofongo
Elmofongo: Hitman 1 if anyone is generous.

Does it play better with a controller or mouse and keyboard?
Use something durable that can survive being thrown against the wall. The Hitman games are hard!

tinyE: Use something durable that can survive being thrown against the wall. The Hitman games are hard!
[insert euphemism here]

tinyE: Use something durable that can survive being thrown against the wall. The Hitman games are hard!
You are talking to someone who beaten Ultima 4 and Trying to beat Fallout 2.
Elmofongo: You are talking to someone who beaten Ultima 4 and Trying to beat Fallout 2.
... stop saying things i want to make funny euphemisms of! O___O
Elmofongo: You are talking to someone who beaten Ultima 4 and Trying to beat Fallout 2.
Those games have unlimited save anywhere......Hitman doesn't. :D Imagine spending an hour setting everything up only to make the slightest misstep and BAM...start over. They are great games but can be frustrating.
Edit: Deus Ex 2 is no longer on sale.
Post edited May 14, 2014 by zaine-h
Sachys: ... stop saying things i want to make funny euphemisms of! O___O
Say it than, I wanna read it :)
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Elmofongo
Sachys: ... stop saying things i want to make funny euphemisms of! O___O
Elmofongo: Say it than, I wanna read it :)
well its too late now - it got on the boat to calais and fucked off for some cheap booze and fags...

*mutters and wanders off back to hermit cave of bawdy comedy
Anyone have an extra key for Pirates gold?
If anyone has a spare key for Uru Complete Chronicles, it would really make my night!
Dachenko11: I missed Painkiller and Sam & Max Beyond Space and Time, in round one and round two. I have to write an essay so I can't watch the sale and I am too poor to get them at full price. So any gifts to me would be very much appreciated and I would be overjoyed. I have been eying both of these games for quite some time but never got them. Keys to either of these games would be appreciated.
I'd be wary of this one. See http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post6595

Feel free to find every instance of asking etc, most of the ones I recall were much earlier in the thread.
low rated
Can someone gift me a game from the sale b4 it's too late? I would be soo happy. Any extra games?