It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
I would give good home to any of these (under 2.50$) titles if anyone have a surplus copy from the insomnia promo:

Cannon Fodder
Evil Genius
Gobliiins pack
Painkiller Black Edition
Hitman: Codename 47
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Blitzkrieg Anthology
FlatOut 2
Teslagrad
Guild Gold Edition, The

Thank you!
I would not say no to Carmageddon or Interstate 76

THX
Post edited May 12, 2014 by tetti6kotor
low rated
Would like american mcgee's grimm please
if anyone is gonna buy any of these and feels like buying one more that would be awesome

sin gold
syberia
shadowrun returns
I just saw the indie promo, but I'm broke
So if anyone could spare retro city rampage, the ball, or hotline Miami I would love you
I'd like a key for Capsized if someone could be so generous :). Broke at the moment.

Cheers :)
Post edited May 12, 2014 by zielakboo
low rated
If at all possible I would greatly appreciate Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves , Painkiller Black Edition, and Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space. Again, would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I missed Sang-Froid and Sam & Max in round two, have to sleep, have exams in morning, will probably miss round 3 and Painkiller. So I ask once more, please gift me these games as I am broke and can't buy them at full price :(
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Dachenko11
if any body has an extra copy of legend of grimrock, or harverster that they have, i can give it a good home.
Hi!
Sorry, it's 4.40 am here and I have to quit.
I missed Bard's Tale
Warlords Battlecry 3
Jack Keane 2 (I'm also interested in Part 1)
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse.

It would be great if somebody can spare those :)

I can trade this in return:
GOG gift codes:
Serious Sam: The First Encounter
Gothic
The Witcher
Steam gifts:
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
BIT.TRIP Runner 2
Dust: An Elysian Tail
The Swapper
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
If there's any one with a spare Alan Wake American Nightmare key out there it would be really awesome if I could have it :)
If anyone grabbed an extra copy of SiN Gold, it'd make a pretty great birthday present. :)
If somebody has an extra copy of Shadow Man and is willing to give it away it would be great :)
I can't spare the time to babysit the insomnia sale for another day so, if anyone has a spare GOG key for any of these games, I have a couple of GOG gift keys I'd be willing to trade.

Games I Missed:
Democracy 3
Luftrausers

Games I Decided Not To Buy, But Will Trade For:
Battle Worlds: Kronos

GOG Keys I Have To Trade:
Dungeon Keeper Gold (x1)
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (x1)

(I also have some Desura and Steam keys for various indie games which I'll list on request)
Post edited May 16, 2014 by ssokolow
low rated
I missed Painkiller and Sam & Max Beyond Space and Time, in round one and round two. I have to write an essay so I can't watch the sale and I am too poor to get them at full price. So any gifts to me would be very much appreciated and I would be overjoyed. I have been eying both of these games for quite some time but never got them. Keys to either of these games would be appreciated.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Dachenko11
Small wish from the Insomnia promo:

Arcanum

Thanks in advance and thanks to all the generous gifters from the GOG forums.