It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The only game on my wishlist for sale this week is Heroes of Annihilated Empires.

I'd buy it, but that tag team sale made my wife yell at me. (Well, not the sale, but the $30 I spent)

So, if anyone can do me a solid and help me avoid Wife Agro, that'd be great.

Thanks.
This would not make my day but my whole month and posibly a lot more, American Conquest + Fight Back is on sale and I would like very much to play this game.

Thanks for reading, have a great weekend everybody.
Amerzone, if someone has a spare key from the current Bemine bundle :)
Only Baldur's gate 2... trying to buy it but my gift card is getting denied :(
Edit: This wish has been fulfilled but don't fret, there are a number of requests that need fulfilling yet!
Post edited April 26, 2014 by zaine-h
high rated
Roman5: If anyone feels like they could spare a buck, I'd appreciate Uplink that's on sale right now for 1 dollar

Would be interesting to give that game a shot as I never played it

Thanks!
Check your PM.
If any of you can, I'd appreciate it if someone can gift me Uplink and/or SiN Gold.

Also, does anyone want a copy of The Ship on Steam? I have an extra copy in my Steam inventory.

EDIT: The Ship offer now gone. Enjoy The Ship, Piwer!
Post edited April 27, 2014 by fablefire
Giving it a shot. I have 3 games on my wishlist atm.

Banished
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream
Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded
fablefire: Also, does anyone want a copy of The Ship on Steam? I have an extra copy in my Steam inventory.
If it's still available I'll be very grateful :)
fablefire: Also, does anyone want a copy of The Ship on Steam? I have an extra copy in my Steam inventory.
piwer: If it's still available I'll be very grateful :)
Report to PM. Game incoming.
high rated
TekZero: The only game on my wishlist for sale this week is Heroes of Annihilated Empires.

I'd buy it, but that tag team sale made my wife yell at me. (Well, not the sale, but the $30 I spent)

So, if anyone can do me a solid and help me avoid Wife Agro, that'd be great.

Thanks.
Please check PM, and may you both smile :-)
Dischord doing his thing +good on you
Post edited April 26, 2014 by buckstone
high rated
Crsldmc: This would not make my day but my whole month and posibly a lot more, American Conquest + Fight Back is on sale and I would like very much to play this game.

Thanks for reading, have a great weekend everybody.
Thanks for the weekend wishes, hope yours is great as well, and please check PM.
high rated
zaine-h: If someone accidentally acquired an extra Cossacks Anthology, I would gladly take it. Please don't go through any trouble though and help others first!
"Accidents" happen, please check PM.
Dischord: "Accidents" happen, please check PM.
STOOOONER! - mop up on the "GOG Community Gifting thread"

O__o