It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey, I would really appreciate it if somebody could gift me Divinity 2: Developers Cut.

I also have some Steam keys to give out if anyone is interested. The keys are for the games in the Humble Android and PC bundle 9. I also have keys for a Virus named TOM and Eets Munchies.
spoonwhale: Hey, I would really appreciate it if somebody could gift me Divinity 2: Developers Cut.

I also have some Steam keys to give out if anyone is interested. The keys are for the games in the Humble Android and PC bundle 9. I also have keys for a Virus named TOM and Eets Munchies.
can i get virsu named tom please?
spoonwhale: Hey, I would really appreciate it if somebody could gift me Divinity 2: Developers Cut.

Venhiem: can i get virsu named tom please?
Sure, i'll PM it.
Venhiem: can i get virsu named tom please?
spoonwhale: Sure, i'll PM it.
thanks!
Gabriel Knight 2 and 3 if someone feels really generous, they are 1.50$ each.
Thanks anyway and good easter all.
Someone with a spare silver ? Thanks anyway
low rated
Promos are closing soon, so here's one obvious bump, and a puzzling one.
low rated
I'll shamelesy bump my wishlist
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post13932
I don't know what we are bumping, but Happy Easter everyone. :3
Post edited April 22, 2014 by ne_zavarj
MoonGoddess: If anyone is feeling generous I would LOVE any either one of the Ultima collections or any of the following Wing Commander games: 3/4/5/Privateer/Privateer 2/Academy.

Any gift is gratefully received and will be joyfully reciprocated with a virtual chocolate Easter egg (not as chocolaty or delicious as a real one but a lot less calories...it is the thought that counts)
Urnoev: Check your PMs and have fun with Ultima 1+2+3 (the best bundle in my opinion).
Oh, but I do not like chocolate. What about some sort of virtual beer?
Hugely appreciated, thank you *SENDS HIM A NICE COLD VIRTUAL BEER*
BranjoHello: Promos are closing soon, so here's one obvious bump, and a puzzling one.
Lady Luck has smiled upon me several times this weekend. Time to pay it forward! Check you PM.
Currently I am most interested in Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete and Clive Barker's Undying because they are both on sale and are both reported to be awesome in their own right.
Been wanting Omikron: The Nomad Soul for 15 years now.

I remember back in 1999 I saw it at OnCue, I went back with the money to buy it and it was gone. That was the only physical copy of the game I've ever seen - as they never got it back in stock.

Also looking for Deus Ex 1 and 2, owned both and love them. Hope to play through them again sometime.
Post edited April 20, 2014 by djdarko
Not to outstay my welcome or push my luck, but if any kind soul could gift me Dark Fall 3: Lost Souls, they would definitely have my highest appreciation and thanks. I love that series and unfortunately I lost my original physical copy (lent it to a friend, she never returned it to me and now she never will). It's the only one I'm missing from the whole trilogy. :(

Dischord gifted me the whole of Legend of Kyrandia games (!) just the other day, so, please, attend to other people's requests first, I'm in no hurry whatsoever.

Kind regards! :)